Paying with your card is convenient and secured. Join other cardholders to enjoy flexible services with fast payment options and great offers attached to it. OTC card activation unlocks the world of easy ways of transacting. Take advantage of these great offers like cashback offers, discounts, easy purchases, etc. All you have to do is follow the steps shown below to activate your card;
OTC Card Activation | How to Activate OTC Card
Activating your card is the first thing to do after receiving your OTC card. And there are easy methods to use to activate your card. Follow the step by step activation methods below to activate your OTC card;
OTC Card Activations Online
- First, users have to visit the official site
- After that, Enter your 16 or 19 Digits card number located on your card and click on “Go”.
- After that, Enter your PIN number and click on “Continue”.
- Then, OTP(one-time-password) send to your registered phone number. Enter the OTP(one-time-password) After that, enter your CVV code click on “Continue”.
- The bank will notify you that card has been activated.
- Note:- If users didn’t attempt to activate the OTC Card then immediately contact the customer care number that is shown below.
- If users face internet connection problems, server problems, etc. then you can activate your card through a call. detailed information is given below.
OTC Card Activation Through Phone Number
- Firstly, dial OTC Card Activation number 1-888-682-2400 (24X7) Available.
- Secondly, provide your 16 digits card number located on your card.
- Thirdly, provide your personal details for example first name, last name your full address, and birth date.
- After that, provide your CVV code placed on the back of your card.
- Next, provide the required details.
- As soon as possible the bank will notify you that your OTC Card has been activated.
- Note:- If users didn’t attempt to activate the OTC Card then immediately contact the customer care number.
OTC Card Activation Requirements
- Firstly, the users need to know their 16 or 19 digits card number.
- The users need to know the CVV code.
- Thirdly, the users need to know the card expiry date.
- The users need to keep handy their personal documents.
- Next, the users need the card details in order to activate the card.
- Lastly, the users just need the card in order to activate OTC Card.
OTC Card Activation Cautions
- Never share your password or PIN on unknown phone calls.
- Make sure you never save passwords on any merchants’ sites.
- Never share your card details with anyone.
- Lastly, never share your password or PIN through SMS, E-Mail, etc.