Orvis Credit Card is a highly-priced card that offers 3 points for every $1 spent at Orvis Stores and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted. Cardholders enjoy free shipping on everyday procurement and a $50 gift on spending $1,000 on the card within the first 2 billing cycles. A $25 Orvis Reward Gift Card awaits every cardholder that accumulates up to 2500 points. Orvis Credit Card issued by First National Bank and has low credit card requirements.
Orvis Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee charged
- Secondly, cardholders receive free standard shipping on everyday procurement
- Thirdly, spend $1,000 on the card within the first 2 billing cycles and receive a $50 gift card
- Fourthly, purchase at Orvis Stores earns you 3 points per $1 spent.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted.
- Lasting, accumulating 2,500 points earns the cardholder a $25 Orvis Reward Gift Card.
Orvis Credit Card Fee/Rates
- Introductory APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate – 20.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- CAF – N/A
- Annual Fee – None.
How to Apply for the Orvis Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Orvis Credit Card, applicants must meet up the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a government-issued photo ID
- you must have a valid SSN
- There must be a clear credit history
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen
- Finally, Those applying must have a valid SSN and a mailing address.
How to Apply
- Create an online account by visiting the new member registration page
- After creating your Orvis account, navigate back to the homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill the application form. The contact details section is automatically filled with the information provided at the time of registration.
- Enter your Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name in the personal identification section
- Enter your Housing and Financial details in the fields provided, they include; Select housing status, Monthly housing payment, Present employer, Business phone number, and Total annual income
- In case you’d like to add an authorized user, to your account, you’ll provide their full name
- Tap on the link below for balance transfer, choose a card design, and lastly tap “Continue”
- Review your application and submit it. You will be sent an approval message.
Call: 1-888-295-5540 to speak with a customer care agent.