OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card is a secured credit card that is packed with features and also a powerful credit-building tool. OpenSky® does not check your credit score when you apply. Instead of being offered a credit line based on your past credit history, you choose your credit line and secure it by making a one-time, refundable deposit.
The Opensky Secured Visa Credit Card is issued by Capital Bank and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. The Opensky Secured Visa Credit Card offers cardholders additional benefits like fraud security and zero liability on unauthorized transactions, low APR rate, 0% charges for enrollment and processing.
Opensky Secured Visa Credit Cards Benefit
- The OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Cards is a powerful credit-building tool
- Cardholders receive additional benefits such as fraud security and zero liability on unauthorized transactions.
- Low APR rate of 17.50%
- Limited late payment fees of $27
- No charges for enrollment and processing
- Low credit line needed
Opensky Secured Visa Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Intro APR Rate –0%
- Normal APR Rate –17.64
- Cash Advance APR Rate-29.99
- Cash Advance Fees – it’s either $6 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee – $35
How to Apply for the Opensky Secured Visa Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the Opensky Secured Visa Credit Cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant should have a clean credit record
- Applicant must have a valid social security number
- Lastly, the applicant must have two or more accounts open with the Capital Bank.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Opensky Secured Visa Credit Card and search for the “Apply Now” button.
- Once you find it, tap on the button
- Thereafter, you’ll be directed to a new page where you have to enter in your personal details which includes: First name, Middle name, Last name, Email address, Home address, Telephone number, Date of birth, Social security number, Security word, Annual income, Monthly income, Credit line, Security deposit.
- Next, read and review the terms and important disclosure of the credit card, consent to the Electronic disclosure by checking the box
- Finally, tap the “Submit” button at the rear of the form to complete the application process.
Call: 1-800-859-6412 to gain access to a customer care agent.