Get up to 55 interest-free days on Once 55 Day card purchases and 48 months when you shop at participating Once retailers using Once 55 Day Card. You can also get 0% interest for 6 months when requested at the time of application on any balance transfer.
Once 55 Day Card is issued by Once. If you have a compatible Apple device, add your card to Apple Pay and you can use your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad to pay for purchases in-store, in apps, or online.
Once 55 Day Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can access a network of leading Once retailers to shop Interest-Free – Up to 48 months Interest-Free with the card.
- Secondly, with Visa PayWave, you just Wave & Go on Once 55 Day purchases less than $100.
- Thirdly, there’s a balance transfer offer
- Fourthly, no ATM direct charge when you use the rediATM network, including NAB and BOQ ATMs.
- Also, make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the Web, just with your iPhone and Apple Watch
- The card is microchip protected, which provides greater security against fraud, as compared to magnetic strips
- Add also a layer of security to your online transactions with Verified by Visa.
- Lastly, once Account online – view statements and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills via BPAY online, and set up a direct debit.
Once 55 Day Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $99
- Standard Variable Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Interest on Cash Advances – 25.99% p.a.
- Purchase Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 55days on purchases
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,000.
How to Apply for Once 55 Day Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, should be a permanent Australian resident
- An annual income of $25,000 or more is needed
- Finally, must be credit-worthy.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the card application site
- Enter the following personal details; Complete name, Date of birth, Marital status and number of dependents.
- Next, enter your employment details; Address of your employer, Your position, The amount of time you have worked there as well as your salary.
- Provide details about any other income: (such as from shares) and Assets such as property or savings accounts. Also, you are to provide info. On any Liabilities, such as existing debts, mortgages, and day-to-day expenses.
How to Activate
To activate your card, call at 13 ONCE (13 6623) or via online access, once you receive your card and PIN.
How to Login 55 Day Card
- Scroll to https://oa.onceonline.com.au
- Enter your Customer ID
- Key in your Password
- Enter the text shown above
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover 55 Day Card Password
- Scroll to https://oa.onceonline.com.au/ForgotPassword.aspx
- Enter your Customer Number
- Key in your Mobile number
- Tap on the “Reset Password “ link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 648 027.
How to Make Bill Payment
- You can make your bill payment via BPAY online.
- Make payments using Direct Debit, to help you manage your repayments, so you can minimize or avoid paying interest on your Once account purchases.
Once 55 Day Customer Service Number
Call: 13 ONCE (13 6623), for general information and enquiries on 55 Day Card.