Ocean Credit Card is a bad credit credit credit card designed to provide access to borrowing for people with a less-than-positive or non-existent credit history. If used responsibly, this credit card can help you build your credit score at the same time. This may make borrowing easier in the future.
Ocean credit card is issued by Ocean Finance (credit broker). Capital One is the exclusive lender. This credit card can be used like any other credit card. As your primary aim in using the card is to build a strong and healthy credit rating, it’s important you manage your borrowing responsibly.
Ocean Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, free reminder text messages to help customers stay updated on their account
- Secondly, offers a QuickCheck service, to enable you to see if you’re eligible for a credit card, without harming your credit score.
- Thirdly, pay your purchases via your credit card
- Fourthly, an ocean credit card is accepted in most shops
- It offers a flexible payment option
- Gives cardholders the option of managing their account on their smartphones anytime
- Lastly, you can pay for up to £30 worth of items quickly and securely.
Ocean Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Representative APR – 39.9%
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Late Payment Fee – £12
- Over Limit Fee – £12
- Returned Payment Charge – £12
- Interest-Free Period (Transaction) – 56 days. For (Cash Withdrawals) 0 days.
How to Apply for Ocean Credit Card
- Visit the Official Application Webpage
- Once the application page opens up, enter the following details; Title, First name, Surname, and Date of birth.
- Next, enter the following address details; Do you live in the UK?, Residential address (House/Building Number, Your Postcode), Residential status
- The contact details needed includes; Email address, Mobile phone number, Home phone number
- Thereafter, key in your Employment and Financial info. These include; Your employment status and occupation.
- Your annual income is required. Check the appropriate box, to confirm if you need a cash advance
- Select the best medium you would love Ocean Finance to contact you with.
- Tap on the “Check Now” link.
How to Activate Ocean Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Ocean CC,
- Scroll to https://service.capitalone.co.UK/cardmanagement/#/
- Key in your 16 -digit card number, Expiry date (mm/yy), and your Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Login Ocean Credit Card
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your Username (it can be your email address)
- Enter also your Password
- Tap on the “Sign in” link to gain access to your credit card account.
How to Recover Ocean Credit Cards Username/Password
- Scroll to the above-mentioned link, and tap on the “Forgot my details” link, to be redirected to another webpage.
- Once on the webpage, key in your 16-digit card number, Date of birth, and Postcode
- Click on the “Continue” link.
- Click the Forgot my details link.
- Once on this webpage, key in your Username (it could be your email address)
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Sign into your credit card account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Make your bill payment.
Ocean Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0161 672 7575, to gain access to a customer care agent.