If you make routine purchases at National Tire and Battery Stores, make the NTB Credit Card one of your cards to enjoy special benefits and perks. This card is issued by Citi Bank with no annual fee and no introductory APR rate. Meanwhile, cardholders get access to easy financing at low-interest rates and more.
The NTB Credit Card can be used at National Tire and Battery Stores and Big O Tires. On the whole, this card has low credit card requirements.
NTB Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders have access to set up a convenient monthly payment
- Secondly, earn 6 months special terms financing on qualifying purchases
- Thirdly, there is no annual fee charged for card usage
- Fourthly, cardholders enjoy easy financing at low-interest rates.
NTB Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 29.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
NTB Card Additional Information
- Deferred Interest Details: No interest if paid in full within 6 months on purchases of $199 or more
- Special Rebate/Coupon Offers
- Low Monthly Payments
- Credit privileges at participating Tire Kingdom®, Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers®, and NTB® locations.
How to Apply for the NTB Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the NTB Card, the applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of the United States
- Secondly, the customer should have a valid SSN
- Thirdly, the applicant should have no record of bankruptcy.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the NTB and then locate the “Apply Now” button at the center of the web page.
- Next, you will be directed to a new web screen that displays the application form, fill in your personal information in the fields provided with the following details; Name, Email address, Address, Phone number, Financial information, Identification, Date of birth.
- Go thru the important details about the methods of Opening a New Account. Thereafter check the boxes below if you confirm that the software and equipment confirm the requirements above. Agree to and accept the additional disclosures above and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, tap the “Submit Application” button, to complete the application procedure.
How to Check NTB Credit Card Application Status
- To check your NTB credit application status, call at, 1-800-423-5464.
How to Activate NTB Credit Card
- To activate your newly acquired NTB card, call at, 1-800-423-5464 to activate your card.
How to Login NTB Credit Card | NTB Credit Card Login
NTB credit card offers no online logging or account management. If you questions, you can call at: 866 350 6853.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link
- Provide the required information
- Next tap on the “Create a User ID” or “Reset Password” tab depending on what you want.
How to Make NTB Card Bill Payment
- Scroll to the NTB card payment portal
- Provide your user ID and password
- Tap the “Remember my ID, if you are not using a public computer
- In the drop-down box, choose “Make a Payment
- Lastly, tap on the green “Sign On” tab.
Payment by Phone:
- Call at, (866) 350-6853, to make your phone payment.
- To mail off your payment, send a check or money order with your account number written on it to;
NTB Processing Center
Des Moines, IA 50364
NTB Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-423-5464 to gain access to a customer care agent.