Get a $40 statement credit with your first procurement using the NRA Credit Card. The card also rewards users with 1 point for every $1 spent on gas and grocery. Points can easily be redeemed for gift cards, travel, dining at restaurants, and bill payments.
NRA Credit Card is issued by First National Bank with a $0 annual charge. It can be used everywhere Visa is accepted. Cardholders can log in to manage their accounts and pay bills through the online portal.
NRA Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, obtain a $40 statement credit with your first procurement through the credit card
- Secondly, $0 annual fee charge for usage
- Thirdly, using the credit card for gas and grocery purchases earns a cardholder 1 point per $1 spent
- Fourthly, points earned can be easily redeemed for gift cards, travel, dining at restaurants, and even bill payments
NRA Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – Varies from 10.24 – 19.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.49
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 5% whichever is greater
How to Apply for the NRA Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the NRA Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, it is expected that the applicant should be a resident of the United States of America
- Fourthly, the applicant must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the First Progress Platinum Elite Secured.
- Locate the “Apply Now” button towards the left corner of the page.
- Next, you will be directed to the enrollment homepage. Complete the personal details section with the requested information and then proceed to the Contact information section.
- Fill the required information in the Finance & Basic information section and then read the Agreement.
- Finally, complete the Funding details section and tap the “Submit” button to submit the form and end the application process.
Call: 1-888-295-5540 to gain access to customer care agents.