Nipissing University Platinum Plus MasterCard Credit Card is crafted for Nipissing University Alumni, to enable them to support their alma mater. If you’re an alumnus of Nipissing University, here is your chance to give back to your alma mater.
Each time an eligible purchase is made with this Affinity Credit Card, MBNA contributes a portion of funds back to the Nipissing University alumni association supporting the alumni and student initiatives. The card comes with a low-interest rate and no annual fee. Login online to manage accounts and sign up.
Nipissing University Platinum Plus MasterCard Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers rental vehicle Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) benefits
- Secondly, purchase Assurance, which covers eligible items purchased with your MBNA credit card for the first 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Thirdly, Extended Warranty Benefits, which doubles eligible warranties for up to one additional year on eligible purchases.
- Also, some other travel services like lost document and ticket replacement, lost luggage assistance, legal referral assistance
Nipissing University Platinum Plus MasterCard Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Interest Rate– 0% promotional annual interest rate (AIR) + on balance transfers for the first 10 full months
- Standard AIR –16.99% on purchases, an 18.99% Standard AIR on balance transfers and access cheque, and a 24.99% Standard AIR on cash advances
- Annual Fee – None charged
How to Apply for Nipissing University Platinum Plus MasterCard Credit Cards
To apply and get approved, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be a Canadian resident with a Canadian credit file
- Must be at the age of majority in their province or territory of residence
- It is expected that an applicant should not file for bankruptcy in the past 7 years and must not have any serious past due to payments.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application home page of the Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Next, you are required to answer the following primary question; Tick “Yes” or “No” to the question are you a Canadian resident? Provide the First name, MI, Last name, Home address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Years at current address, Home phone number, Mobile phone number.
- Thereafter, you are required to fill in the following personal information; Social insurance number, (optional), Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Email address (optional)
- Next, is your Employment information, choose employment status.
- Also, request a balance transfer.
- Lastly, tap “Continue” to proceed.