Begin your children’s journey towards financial independence using Nimbl MasterCard. This card provides a new way to give pocket money to your children, promoting good money habits. The card comes with an app that helps children learn to spend and save responsibly.
Nimbl MasterCard is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated.
Nimbl MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, helps kids set saving goals
- Secondly, use Card to withdraw cash from machines
- Thirdly, use your card online
- Fourthly, charges no fee for sign up
- Also, make contactless payments
- Offers websites for managing permissions
- Finally, comes also with a smartphone app for managing permissions.
Nimbl MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Monthly Fee – £1.25 (paid 15 annually)
- Cash Withdrawal – 49p
- View Your Statement – FREE
- Card Cancellation – FREE
- Paying Regular Allowances or Pocket Money – FREE.
How to Sign Up for Nimbl MasterCard
Sign Up Criteria
- Firstly, the child must be your legal responsibility
- Secondly, must be aged between 8 and 18 years old when you sign up.
- The parent must be the legal parent/guardian for the child(s) he/she is applying for
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a UK resident.
How to Sign Up
- Visit the Nimbl sign up page
- Enter the following; Parent’s first name, Parent’s last name, Email address, Confirm email address and choose a password
- Tick on the box that reads “Send me nimbl’s special offers and updates if you are interested
- Then tap on the “Start my free trial” link.
How to Activate nimbl MasterCard
- Visit nimbl.com/login
- Choose “Activate card” from beside your child’s profile
- Key in the last four digits of the card number
- Enter your child’s date of birth and gender
- If you want, set up pocket money, and create a nimbl login for your child, to enable them to experience the full benefits of the Nimbl app
- Tap on the “Activate” button to complete the card activation
- Then, view the Nimbl card’s PIN, by choosing “Show PIN Number” from the popup window.
Nimbl MasterCard Login
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/client/login/
- Key in your Email address and Password
- Tap on the “Log in to nimbl” link.
How to Recover Card Password
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/client/login/forgotten
- Enter your Email address
- Then tap on the “Reset Password” link.
Customer Service Number
Call: 02476 994 000, for general information and enquiries on nimbl MasterCard.