Nike gift card guarantees your wearing of unique designs of international repute. Lead with Nike gift card and shop on Nike and Nike.com. Your Nike gift card balance gives you access to Nike footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. Nike gift card comes in a physical and digital version. Use your card effectively by knowing how it functions. To know how to check your Nike gift card balance, follow the steps below;
Nike Gift Cards Balance | How to Check
- To check your Nike gift cards balance;
Scroll to https://www.nike.com/help/a/giftcard-balance
- Tap on the “Check Balance” button
- Key in your gift card number or product voucher number and PIN.
Redeeming Nike GC
Nike gift cards can be redeemed for purchases at any Nike-owned retail store in the US, Puerto Rico, and at NikeStore.com or NikeiD.com. It can also be used at Nike Running, Nike Factory Store, or Nike clearance store
How to Redeem
- Scroll to Nike.com
- Tick the box next to “Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?” at the payment step or checkout
- Key in your gift card number and PIN, and thereafter, tap “Apply”. ( The card number and PIN, can be located at the back of a physical gift card, or in the email, for a digital gift card)
- The amount on your gift card gets deducted from your order total.
Nike Gift Card Terms
- Firstly, GC balance is redeemable for merchandise only, and will not be redeemed for cash unless where required by applicable law.
- Secondly, the card does not expire, and may not be used to purchase other gift cards on Nike.com
- Thirdly, purchase gift cards on Nike.com and at Nike stores, Converse stores, as well as at authorized retailers
- Fourthly, redeem up to 10 gift cards per transaction on Nike.com
- Also, Nike GC is valid on Hurley.com, but cannot be redeemed in Hurley retail stores
- Next, gift cards do not get to expire, or decrease in value if unused
- Once you redeem, any unused balance remains on the gift card for future purchases.
- Gift cards, cannot be returned, once it is purchased
- “Activate-at-Home” gift cards do not come with any value until activated and a dollar amount added at gonike.com/giftcards
- Lastly, gift cards that have been lost or stolen, will only be replaced with the original activation receipt
Nike.com, reserves the right to refuse, cancel, or hold gift cards and orders for suspected fraud, for gift cards, mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, as well as for violations of gift card policies.
Nike Gift Cards Offers and Deals
Nike gift cards acts just like cash
Gift cards do not expire
Nike Gift Cards Customer Care Number
To get more information on the Nike gift cards, call at 1-800-806-6453.