If you have participated in the military or certain affiliated organizations, you need to apply for NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Card. It will make your life easier. This card rewards users for every purchase while offering other essential benefits. Family members are also allowed to apply.
NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Card is issued by Navy Federal Credit Union. You need to be a member of the Navy Federal Credit Union to apply.
NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get 2 points for every $1 spent on all purchases. This is not a common feature amongst other credit cards
- Secondly, there’s no rewards limit
- Thirdly, points can be redeemed for cash, travel, gift cards, and merchandise
- Fourthly, get worldwide Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Also, offers extended warranty service
- There’s no reward expiration while the account is open
- Cardholders, get a statement credit (up to $100) for Global Entry or TSA Pre√®
- Offers travel and emergency assistance
- Lastly, there’s also a cell phone protection
NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $49
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0%
- Penalty APR Rate – None
- Late Payment Fee – None
- Introductory Purchase APR Rate – None
- Returned Payment Fee – None
- Chip Technology – Chip-and-Signature
- Minimum Credit Limit – None
- Maximum Credit Limit – None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR – None
- Regular Balance Transfer APR – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – $0
- Cash Advance Fee – None
- Cash Advance APR – None.
How to Apply for NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Card
What you need
- Firstly, the applicant must be a member of Navy Federal Credit Union, to be eligible to apply.
- Secondly, the applicant should a valid SSN
- Thirdly, must have a Driver’s license or government ID
- Must have a current home address (you can add your previous address if the current address is less than six months)
- Credit card or bank account and routing number to fund your account (If applicable)
- Phone number
- Finally, Email address
- Active Duty members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard
- Army and Air National Guard
- Delayed Entry Program (DEP)
- DoD Officer Candidate
- DoD Reservists
- Veterans, retirees and annuitants.
How to Login NFCU Visa Signature Flagship Credit Cards
How to Recover Navy Federal Credit Card Username or Password
- Scroll to https://my.Navyfederal.org/NFOAA_Auth/findmyusername.xhtml
- Enter your Account information, Account number, Date of birth and Social security number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Scroll to https://my.navyfederal.org/NFOAA_Auth/resetpassword.xhtml
- Enter your Username, DOB
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Check Navy Federal Credit Card Application Status
To check your NFCU Visa Signature® credit card application status, call at 1-888-842-6328.
How to Make Navy Federal Credit Card Bill Payment
- Make your bill payment online, on the credit card issuer’s website
- You can alternatively call the phone number on the back of your credit card or call at 1-888-842-6328, to make your bill payment.
NFCU Visa Signature® Flagship Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-888-842-6328, to gain access to a customer care agent.