Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Card can help students build a credit profile while earning reward points from purchases. This Rewards Secured Card designates a specific amount from savings to set a limit and start building credit. With no balance transfer fees to worry about, you can use this card to take care of expensive academic materials such as laptops and textbooks. Students can start with this and build a good credit history for life.
Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Cards Features
- Firstly, easy payment options with Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Cards.
- Secondly, 24-hour online banking
- Thirdly, no balance transfer fees
- Fourthly, chip technology.
Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Cards Security Features
- You are protected from unauthorized purchases with the Navy Federal Zero Liability Policy.
- You are notified of unusual activity in order to help protect you from fraud on your account.
Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Cards Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, nRewards is not associated with any other credit card or rewards program offered by Navy Federal or any third party.
- Secondly, no monthly or annual caps on points earned.
- Thirdly, earned Points are updated on the Cardholders account on the posting date of the eligible card transaction.
- Points may be used for rewards redemptions once they have been credited to the account.
- Points expire four years from the month in which they were earned.
- Redeem points by accessing your account on Navy federal.org. also by calling Navy Federal and accessing your rewards information.
- Also, your Points may be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, certificates, and digital downloads (including apps).
- Finally, to redeem points, your nRewards card must be open and current.
Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Card Rates & Fees
- Annual Fee –None
- Balance Transfer Fee –None
- Cash Advance Fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Variable APR – 9.99% – 18.0%
- Cash Advance APR – 2% above your variable APR.
- Penalty APR–18.0%
- MIC –None
- Late Payment– Up to $20.00.
- Returned Payment – Up to $20.00.
Navy Federal Credit Union Student Credit Card Rewards
- Firstly, get 1 point per $1 of net purchases to redeem points for gift cards, merchandise, and cashback.
- Secondly, build or repair credit.
- Thirdly, available in MasterCard and Visa.
For more information on how to apply, visit the Navy Federal Credit Union Card website.