Experience flexible banking services with NatWest credit card activation. Activating your card is the only way to enjoy the services your card offers. Your card is built to carry all these benefits and it is meant for you to enjoy. Using a credit card or debit card over cash payments has plenty of advantages and benefits.
NatWest Credit Card Activation | How to Activate NatWest Credit Card
Activating your card is the first thing to do after receiving your NatWest credit card. To access the benefits of your NatWest credit card follow the steps below to activate online, by text and phone.
NatWest Credit Card Activation Online
- Firstly, visit an official card activation portal and choose the option available there to activate the card
- Secondly, enter the Credit card services username and press on the login option available there.
- Thirdly, Enter Internet PIN (third, fourth, and second characters from your PIN) & enter Internet password (third, seventh, and eighth characters from your Password). Just make sure you are entering the right input.
- Soon, you will be on your online account.
- Locate the option MANAGE ACCOUNT and then ACTIVATE THE CARD.
- Lastly, enter the card details, personal identification details and agree to the terms and conditions. And your card will be activated meanwhile in no time.
NatWest Credit Card Activation by Text Message
In order to activate your card by text message service, text the following information to 00447860009061
- Sort code
- NatWest Account number
- The last 4 digits of the card number.
- Note:- Leave a space after each set of numbers e.g. 012345 12345678 1234.
- As soon as your details will be received, you will be able to access your credit card soon.
NatWest Credit Card Activation Over Phone
Dial the right NatWest credit card activation Phone Number from the numbers provided below.
- Jersey: 01534 282850 or +44 1534 282850 from outside the UK
- Guernsey: 01481 703860 or +44 1481 703860 from outside the UK
- Isle of Man: 01624 637190 or +44 1624 637190 from outside the UK
- Gibraltar: 200 77737 or 00350 200 77737 from outside Gibraltar
- Telephone Banking Hours [Monday to Friday7 am to 7 pm, Saturday 8 am to 1 pm].
- Listen to the auto prompt carefully and press the right option to activate the card.
- Provide your card details including 16 digit card number, CVV, expiry date and personal details.
- Listen to the terms and conditions carefully and follow the instructions. Your card will be able to access soon.
Natwest Credit Card Activation Requirements
- Firstly, it is required to have an online account with a genuine Online ID and Password in order to activate a credit card or debit card online.
- Secondly, in case the users who do not have an online account can easily Register for NatWest Online and Mobile Access.
- Thirdly, the cardholders just will require following simple five steps in order to create a new online account. Well, users will require satisfying some essential requirements in order to register an online account viz. valid personal identification, card details, username, and password.
- Fourthly, it is beneficial to call the NatWest card activation phone number by the mobile that you have associated with the bank account. It helps the bank for security purposes.
NatWest Credit Card Activation Cautions
- Firstly, destroy the temporary cards if you have received them before.
- Secondly, never share your card details or PIN.
- Thirdly, sign back to your online account or try to access the card once you receive a notification of successful activation.
- Fourthly, in case you have received any temporary cards, destroy the cards after activation.
Experience flexible banking services with NatWest credit card activation. Activating your card is the only way to enjoy the services your card offers.