Nationwide Select Credit Card is exclusively designed for current account members of the Nationwide Building Society. This card makes it easy for members to carry out transactions both home and abroad without worrying about excess charges.
Nationwide Select Credit Card is interest-free with a low APR rate of 15.9%.
Nationwide Select Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders enjoy no balance transfer fees, it applies for the first 3 months after which 2.4% or £5 (minimum)
- Secondly, 0% introductory rate for 12 months on purchases from account opening.
- Thirdly, unlimited commissions – free purchases abroad with your credit card.
- Fourthly, no annual fee
- Also, banking App to facilitate your online account management and internet banking
- Next, contactless payments to make payments with your credit card or by using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung pay anywhere that contactless payments are accepted.
- Lastly, manage your account online by logging in to view balances, statements, and more at convenience.
Nationwide Select Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- APR Rates – 15.9% – 19.9%
- Cash withdrawal – 17.9% to 19.9%
- Balances transfer – 0% p.a for 12 months on Purchases thereafter 19.9%
- Balance transfers fee – 22.4 (minimum £5)
- Grace days – 56 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – 1%
- Cash advance fee – 2.5% or (minimum £3)
- Late Payment – £12.00
- Credit Limit – £500
- Returned Repayment – None
- Overlimit fee – £0.
Nationwide Credit Card Application Requirements
- Firstly, must be a main current account member
- Secondly, must hold FlexOne, Flex Student, FlexGraduate, FlexDirect or FlexPlus account
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Myanmar be a UK resident
- Also, must have a minimum Income of £5,000 per year
- Lastly, must be a member of the Nationwide Building Society [GB].
How To Apply
- Firstly, to Apply for Nationwide Credit Card, visit the Home page
- Secondly, click on the “Apply Now” button
- Thirdly, to gain access to apply, you must be an active member of Nationwide, have a current account, mortgage, or Savings account.
- Lastly, Contact Customer Service for more inquiries.
How To Check Application Status
Applicant who applied for Nationwide Select Credit card can call at 0800-55-66-11 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-97 (abroad).
How To Activate
Nationwide credit card is activated by contacting the customer service center at 0800-55-66-11 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-97 (abroad) or 1793-758666.
How To Log In To Nationwide Select Credit Card
- Firstly, to log in to your Nationwide Credit card at https://onlinebanking.nationwide.co.uk
- Secondly, click on the “ Log In” widget
- Thirdly, enter your Customer Number. 10 digits number
- Then, click on the “ LOG IN” button.
How To Recover Card Lost Customer Number
- Firstly, on the “Log In” page of Nationwide Select Credit Card
- Secondly, click on the “ forgot Customer Number ” link
- On the next page, Card Number and Expiry date (DD/MM/YY)
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on the, “ Continue“ button.
- Opus credit Card lost or stolen, the card user can contact to report at 0800-55-66-22 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-96 (abroad)
Replace a Damaged Card
- To replace a damaged card without a fee call 0800-55-66-11 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-97 (abroad).
How To Make Bill Payment
You can pay bills through any of the following methods;
- Direct Debit
- Banking App
- Phone – 0800 055 66 11
- In branch – by cheque, cash, and bank transfer
- By Post – Nationwide Credit Card services
P. O. Box 2884
Nationwide Card Customer Service Center
Nationwide Select Credit Card Customer service Centre 24 hours a week for information and enquiries at 0800-55-66-11 (UK), +44 2476-43-89-97 (abroad).