Are you a frequent traveler? The Nationwide Credit card is specially made for frequent travelers to help them spend less. With your nationwide credit card login, there is no charge transaction anywhere in the world.
Feature and Benefits of the Nationwide Credit Cards
- No interest in the card within the first 15 months of account opening.
- After the first 90 days, the balance transfer fee will be 2.4%.
- The purchases APR for the card is very low; you can use the card to make purchases as much as you want.
- It is a commission-free card.
- The nationwide credit cards has no annual fee.
- You can withdraw cash with your card from any location in the world.
- Your minimum credit limit is 500 Euros.
Basic Requirements for Applying for the Nationwide Credit Card
- To start with, you must be at least 18 years old or above.
- Also, you must have a Nationwide account, be it a Mortgage or savings account.
- Your annual income must be at least 5,000 Euros.
- Only United Kingdom citizens can apply for this card.
How to apply for the Nationwide Credit Card
- Go to https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards.
- Click on the Apply Now button. Indicate if you are a Nationwide member or not.
- Fill the application form with your personal details like your name, email address, and so on.
- Further, supply your financial and employment details.
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions.
Provided you met all the criteria. You will get the card within a short while. Once you get your card, proceed to access the Nationwide online account. If you are already a Nationwide member, it means you have an account.
Nationwide Credit Card Login
- Go to nationwide.co.uk/products/credit-cards/member-credit-card/apply#tab:Applyonline.
- Click on Login
- Supply your credit card details and submit. Now, you can access your credit card account anytime you want.
You will be able to perform the followings:
- Login to your account and view your profile or credit card details.
- Make credit card payments and pay bills online.
- Check how many reward points you have.
- View all your credit card activities.
- Contact the customer care unit to report card loss or any other challenge.
- Check your credit card balance.
- Lastly, you can manage all your credit card activities with ease no matter where you are.