NASCAR Visa Card is a prepaid card that offers 1% cashback on all qualifying purchases and a double cash back bonus on all purchases made online at NASCAR.com. The card facilitates your shopping at NASCAR and rewards loyal shoppers with cashback. This card comes with fees which are often reduced in the first year. Users can cover part of the fees by using the card frequently. The NASCAR Visa Card is issued by Credit One Bank and is rated good.
NASCAR Visa Card Rewards/Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get 1% cashback on all purchases that qualify and a double cashback bonus on all purchases made online at NASCAR.com
- Secondly, pay as you go
- Thirdly, no credit check or bank account required
- Fourthly, use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Also, no penalty fees. No overdraft fees and no minimum balance.
- Free direct deposit and online bill pay – like a checking account.
- Free withdrawals at thousands of ATMs nationwide.
- Lastly, get your card at thousands of retailers nationwide.
NASCAR Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $75 in the first year to $99 in subsequent years.
- Cash Advance APR – 17.90% to 25.15% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 8%
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Purchases APR –15.65% and 24.15% (Variable) and also depending on your creditworthiness.
How to Apply for the NASCAR Visa Card
To apply for and get approved for the NASCAR Visa Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must have a valid mailing United States address
- Secondly, must have a valid social security number
- Thirdly, the applicant must be 18 years old at the time of applying for this card.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the NASCAR Homepage and click on the link and you will be redirected to the application form page.
- Secondly, to proceed in your application, you will need to provide your personal details in the fields provided to complete the first step. These details include the following;
Your full name, Mailing address, City, Zip code, State Phone numbers (main and alternate), Total income monthly, Social security number, Date of birth
- At this step, you need to go over all the entries you have made to ensure that they are accurate. You also have to go through the Terms and Conditions of the card on the same page.
- Fourthly, click on the “SEE CARD OFFERS” option to see the various offers you are eligible to participate in.
- Click on the “I AGREE” option button after reading through the Limited Electronic Disclosure and Communication Agreement.
- You will receive a notification once your card is available for collection.