If you’re searching for a no-annual-fee card from NASA Federal Credit Union, check out the NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card. This card comes with many other perks such as 1% cashback on purchases made up to as much as $1000, 1.25% cashback on purchases extending to $1000 and $2000, 2% cashback on purchases worth $2000 using this card. Thus, this card tilts towards the heavy spenders in the credit union.
NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card Rewards
- 1% cashback on purchases made up to as much as $1000
- 25% cashback on purchases extending to $1000 and $2000
- 2% on cashback on purchases worth $2000 using this card
NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advance APR – 16.15% to 18%
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or $5
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Purchases APR –14.15%-17.99%
How to Apply for the NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid mailing address in the U.S.
- Thirdly, must be a citizen of the United States
- Finally, the applicant must have a valid social security number
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the NASA Federal Credit Union web page and select the NASA Federal Platinum Cash Rewards Credit Card from the list of cards.
- Secondly, click the “Apply” button to proceed with the application
- Thirdly, fill in your personal details in the fields provided, this includes
Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, Phone number, Email and home address, City, Zip code, State, Monthly mortgage or rent amount, Housing status, Duration of time spent at your current residence, Mailing address
- Fourthly, indicate if or not you want a joint applicant with your card. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill out your employment details in the fields provided, they are as follows
Occupation, Employment status, Employer name, and phone number. Other income and income sources if any.
- Indicate if you’d like to subscribe to credit protection
- Indicate if or not you’d like to transfer a balance from another account. If you agree, kindly provide the following information; card number and institution, amount to be transferred, and address of the card institution, city, zip code, and state. Click “Continue” to confirm the option
- Review the entries made
- Lastly, review the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and click “Submit Application”.