NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card offers 1 point on every $1 spent on eligible purchases without an annual fee. The card is issued by NASA Federal Credit Union to make life easier for union members and their families.
NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card Reward
- Get 1 point on every $1 spent on eligible purchases made with this card.
NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advance APR – 12.5%-18%
- Cash Advance Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee– $35
- Purchase APR– 10.15% -17.99%
How to Apply for the NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Reward Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Cards, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must have a valid mailing address in the U.S.
- Thirdly, must be a citizen of the United States
- Fourthly, the applicant must have a valid social security number
- Firstly, visit the NASA Federal Credit Union web page and select the NASA Federal Platinum Advantage Rewards Credit Card from the list of cards. Click the “Apply” button to proceed with the application.
- Secondly, fill in your personal details in the fields provided, this includes
Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, Phone number, Email and home address, City, Zip code, State
- Thirdly, monthly mortgage or rent amount, Housing status, Duration of time spent at your current residence, Mailing address
- Fourthly, indicate if or not you want a joint applicant with your card. Click “Continue” to proceed to the next stage.
- Fill out your employment details in the fields provided, they are as follows
Occupation, Employment status, Employer name, and phone number. Other income and income sources if any.
- Also, indicate if you’d like to subscribe to credit protection
- Indicate if or not you’d like to transfer a balance from another account. If you agree, kindly provide the following information; card number and institution, amount to be transferred, and address of the card institution, city, zip code, and state. Click “Continue” to confirm the option
- Review the entries made
- Finally, review the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit Application”.