Looking for a low-interest rate card that offers convenient monthly payment options, Musicians Friend Credit Card is in that category. Cardholders enjoy easy financing options for 6 and 12 months with low-interest rates. Apart from the convenient payment options, cardholders get to save a lot as this card charges no annual fee.
Musicians Friend Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and can be used at Musicians Friend Stores if you have a good credit rating.
Musicians Friend Credit Card Benefits/ Rewards
- Firstly, this credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Secondly, it offers easy financing for 6 and 12 months convenient monthly payment options
- Thirdly, charges low-interest rate
Musicians Friend Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Musicians Friend Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Musicians Friend Credit Cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that the applicant should have a valid SSN
- Thirdly, must have a government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, the applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Visit the application page of the Musician’s Friend.
- Before you proceed, review the terms and conditions of the card to ascertain if you wish to continue by clicking on the link below
- Fill in the application with the following details; Initial Purchases (If Known), First name, Middle name, Last name, Select Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Zip code, Primary phone number (Select type), Additional phone number (Select type), Email address, SSN, Date of birth, Housing information, Monthly net income from all sources.
- Select the “Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then choose a statement delivery method.
- Go through the frequently asked questions, also read and accept the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement by checking the box below.
- Finally, tap on “Continue” to proceed with the verification. Once your enrollment is approved, you will be sent a confirmation message.
Check Application Status
Applicants who wish to check the status of their application should call 1-800-677-0718
Call: 1-800-677-0718 and provide the requested card information necessary for activation.