Give your home the unique look it deserves with Mohawk Credit Card. Mohawk offers the best flooring ideas and products. Whether you’re searching for a carpet, a wood-look, or a stone-look, Mohawk has the right décor for you in endless styles and innovative products.
Mohawk credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Cardholders get access to special flooring financing and minimum monthly payments to fit their budget.
Mohawk Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers cardholders special financing options
- Secondly, cardholders get low minimum monthly payments to fit their budget
- There’s extended financing (subject to credit approval)
- Also, there’s access to exclusive cardholder promotions and private sales events.
Mohawk Credit Card Fees/Rates
How to Apply for Mohawk Credit Card
- First, visit the card webpage and go through the Terms and Conditions of the credit card, before applying
- Next, you are required to key in the following details; Initial purchase amount if known?, First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt#, Zip code, Primary phone number, Type, Additional phone number, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, Social security number, Date of birth, Housing information, and Monthly Net income from all sources
- Next, you are to answer the question, “Do you have a joint applicant?” by ticking the “Yes” or “No” button.
- Thereafter, choose a statement delivery method
- Next, if you agree to the optional card security enrollment selection, tick the appropriate box
- Lastly, once you’ve answered the above-mentioned questions, you are to tap the “Continue” button to be further intimated on what to do.
How to Activate Mohawk Credit Card
Once you receive your card via mail, you are to call the number on the sticker on your card. Calling the number on this sticker enables your information to get verified, which in turn activates your card.
How to Login Mohawk Credit Card
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the Mohawk credit card
- Secondly, key in your user ID and password
- Lastly, tap on the login button to log in.
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Firstly, key in your card number
- Secondly, your name as it appears on the card
- Thirdly, security code, and
- Fourthly, the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
- Finally, tap on the “Verify” button to retrieve your User ID.
- Key in your card number
- Your name as it appears on the card
- Key in your security code
- The last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
- Finally, tap on the “Verify” button to reset your password.
How to Make Mohawk Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make your Mohawk credit cards bill payment, by enabling an auto-pay. To do this;
- Firstly, go to the homepage, choose auto-pay, off-link situated below the “Make Payment” button
- Secondly, tap on the “Enroll in Auto-pay button
- Thirdly, choose a payment amount and payment source
- Fourthly, consent to the Terms and Conditions of Auto-pay
- Lastly, go through the Auto-pay settings, and submit. A confirmation screen will pop up, displaying your Auto-pay settings and a confirmation number.
Customer Service Number
Call: ( 323 ) 522-6459, to gain access to a customer care agent.