Frequent shoppers at Mills Fleet Farm Stores can make use of the Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card to enjoy numerous benefits and offers. Cardholders earn 4 points per $1 spent at the Mills Fleet Farm Stores and 1 point per $1 spent anywhere else Visa is accepted. On accumulating 2500 points, cardholders can redeem the points for $25.
Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 4 points per $1 spent at the Mills Fleet Farm Stores
- Secondly, earn 1 point per $1 spent anywhere else Visa is accepted
- Thirdly, accumulating 2500 points earns a cardholder a reward of $25
- Fourthly, this card charges no annual fee for card usage.
Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 17.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 29.99
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 5% whichever is greater
How to Apply for the Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Mills Fleet Farm Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant must have a valid Social security number
- Fourthly, must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, the applicant must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the enrollment homepage of the Mills Credit Card.
- Thirdly, fill in your personal details in the section provided this includes the following; First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Home phone, Business, Phone, Cell/Other phone, Email address, Annual net income, Length of time at the current address, Select residence status.
- Select a statement delivery method by checking the options, and then fill in the following data in the validation section; Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Go through the card Safety Debt Cancellation Program Agreement and then check the box underneath if you agree to the terms of the agreement.
- Also, read the Interest Rates and Charges, then check the box below if you have read and agreed to the above provisions and accept to receive communications electronically set forth above.
- Finally, tap on the “Accept & Submit” button.
After your application is verified, you will receive a confirmation message from the Credit Card Company.
How to Check Status
To check your application status, call at 1-877-633-7456
To Cancel Credit Card
For you to close or cancel your credit card account, applicant’s can contact the credit card company at 1-877-633-7456
To Activate Card
To activate a newly acquired card, applicants can call at 1-877-633-7456. Thereafter provide the required card details and have your card activated immediately.
Call: 1-877-633-7456 to gain access to a customer care agent.