Metro Credit Card is designed to suit varied spending habits. Whether you want more flexibility and protection for your purchases at home or abroad, or just peace of mind should the unexpected occur, this credit card has got you covered. With bonus miles, low rates, no annual fee, fee waivers, and rebates, this card could be your best travel companion.
Metro credit card is issued by Metro Bank. You don’t need to wait for the post, simply visit a store and leave with your Credit Card in your hand.
Metro Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 1 mile on each dollar spent
- Secondly, the metro card offers a gift certificate with the card
- Thirdly, offers free waivers and rebates, along with the card
- Lastly, get 2X miles in air miles with the card.
Metro Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Grace Period – 15 days
- Online Response – Yes
- Balance Transfer – Allowed for MasterCard, VISA, etc.
- Minimum Interest Fee – None Charged
- Maximum Fee – None Charged
- Return Payment Fee – None Charged.
How to Apply for Metro Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the online portal of Metro Bank credit card application page
- Secondly, supply the following details; the Last name, Given the name, Middle name to appear on card, Birthdate, Civil status, Place of birth, Gender, Mobile number, Number of children, Home phone, Nationality, Current home address, Permanent address zip code, Homeownership type, Email address, Mother’s maiden name, T.I.N., SSS/GSIS.
- This next step requires your personal reference, this includes; Name, Relationship, Address, and Contact information.
- Next, supply the following job information; Source of funds, Company name, Occupation, Nature of work, Office contact, Business address, Zip code, Years with current employer, Total number of a working year
- Thereafter, you are to provide the following standing info; Gross monthly income, Card number, Credit limit, Member since, Card company, Card number, Credit limit, and Member since.
- Supply the following spouse info; Family name, Given the name, Middle name, and Birthdate.
- Next, enter in, the following supplementary information; Family name, Given the name, Middle name, Gender, Name to appear on card, Civil status, Home address, Zip code, Birthdate, Nationality, Place of birth, Relationship, Mobile number, Home phone, Assigned spending limit, T.I.N., SSS/GSIS
- Provide the following delivery information; Deliver card to
- Click on the “Next” button to go over the terms and reviews supplied.
- Tap “Continue”, to complete the application process.
How to Check Metro Bank Credit Card Application Status
- To check your Metro credit cards application status, call at 1-800-1-888-5775. Monday to Friday 9am to 9 pm.
How to Activate Metro Card
- To activate your newly acquired Metro card, call at 1-800-1888-5775.
How to Login Metro Credit Card
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of Metro Bank credit card
- Secondly, supply your correct username and your password
- Thirdly, click “Log in”, to login Metro credit cards account.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link, on the login page of the Metro Bank credit cards account
- Supply your username information
- Click on “Next”, and log in to your Metro credit cards account
How to Make Metro Bank Credit Cards Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a payment option that best suits you, to make your Metro credit cards bill payment.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-1888-5775, or visit the customer service page of the credit card to gain access to a customer care agent.