Merrick Bank Credit Card can help you fix your credit score while providing other useful credit card benefits. Once you get approved for Merrick Bank Credit Card, you will have an initial credit line depending on their $200- $3,000 deposit, which is totally up to them. The account details of the users is reported to the three major credit bureaus. Merrick Bank Credit Card has no introductory APR rate attached and can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Merrick Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, the account details of the users is reported to the three major credit bureaus.
- Secondly, the cardholders can re-establish and build their credit with their performance.
- Thirdly, Merrick Bank Secured Credit Card has online control tools, through which cardholders can manage their account online for free.
- The cardholder’s security deposit funds are FDIC Insured.
- The financial institution also provides $0 fraud liability for unauthorized charges.
- Lastly, depending on an initial credit limit of $200, the initial available credit will be about $164 (depending on a $36 annual fee) or about $152 dollars if the cardholder chooses to have an additional card.
Merrick Bank Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – 36$ for the first year only
- Security Deposit Minimum – $200
- Normal APR Rate – 17.70
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 22.70
- Cash Advance Fees – 4% or 10$ whichever is greater
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2%
How to Apply for the Merrick Bank Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Merrick Bank Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, the applicant must successfully fund his/her security deposit
- Thirdly, must have a valid SSN.
- Fourthly, it is expected that the applicant must have a verifiable physical United States home address.
How to Apply
- Visit the application page and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to the next page where you will have to first enter your personal details and then tap on the “ Continue to Next Step” button, to proceed with the application process
To check status
Applicants who wish to check their status, should call customer service at 1-800-204-5936 and provide their application reference number to get their credit status report.
Phone Number: 1-800-204-5936
Mail: Merrick Bank
P. O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804- 9001.
Merrick bank Bill Payment
Merrick bank Login has provided lots of options for payment. Therefore, Merrick Bank bill payment can now be done quickly and securely without any form of fear. Users can pay using their Visa, MasterCard, or chose to use a Discover debit card. There is an option of using your bank account, online, or through a mobile phone.
Does Merrick Bank offer online bill pay?
Yes, this is made possible by the effort put in place to help ease the process of payment. You can visit the Merrick Bank Online Payment place.
How can I sign into my Merrick Bank Credit Card Account Online?
I’m not able to login to my online Merrick Bank Credit Card account. Where can I get help?
This could be as a result of a lost password, bad network,s or misplaced usernames. So, You can correct all this by visiting the login page, click on the “Forgot Password” buttons to reset your password or username. Ensure you have most of your signup details before you get started.
Can I access my account or pay Merrick Bank from my phone or tablet?
Yes, you can choose the platform of your choice. Users using phones and tablets can choose to access their accounts via their devices by visiting the Android or iOS market to download and install the Merrick bank App. Login to your account details and do your transactions online.
What’s the best way to contact customer support for Merrick Bank?
You can choose to contact Merrick bank via Phone or online. If you prefer online, visit the customer support service at www.merrickbank.com or call (800) 253-2322.
Does Merrick Bank go by another name?
No, and not at all. The one and only name it is known with is “Merrick Bank”.
Can I pay Merrick Bank with a debit card?
Yes, Merrick Bank accepts payment via debit card. Therefore, You can pay Merrick using your Discover, MasterCard or Debit Card. If you can’t visit the bank, Merrick allows you to pay via a payable debit card using their website.
Can I pay Merrick Bank with a credit card?
Users of credit cards can still make payments using a payable credit card at their website.
How do I contact Merrick Bank if I have a question about my account or bill?
There are lots of tools to help you manage your account online. If you choose to get along with a support person online, you visit Merrick bank support for bill payment and other questions. You can as well call Merrick at 800-253-2322.