Merchants Tire Credit Card can be used at Merchant Tire Service Stations to enjoy special offers. The card offers up to a $100 discount on the installation of 4 select tires, $20 off on the purchase of select installed batteries, and more. Cardholders pay no interest if the amount is paid in full within 6 months.
Merchants Tire Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank. This card charges a $0 foreign transaction fee and $0 annual fee. You can use various Merchant Tire Service Stations without incurring extra charges.
Merchants Tire Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee for card usage
- Secondly, $0 foreign transaction fee applies
- Thirdly, cardholders receive up to $100 discount on the installation of 4 select tires $20 off on the purchase of select installed batteries
- Fourthly, this credit card offers a discount on the purchase of wiper blades
- Lastly, charges no interest if paid in full within 6 months.
Merchants Tire Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- AF – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – Varies from 29.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- CAF – N/A
How to Apply for the Merchant Tires Tire Credit Card
To apply for getting approved for the Merchants Tire Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of the United States of America
- Secondly, it is expected that the applicant must have a government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application home page of the Merchant’s Tire
- Secondly, fill in your personal details which include the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial info, Identification, Date of birth
- Go through the account terms and details and then check the boxes if you agree to the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- Submit form
Once your enrollment is approved the credit card company will send you a confirmation message.
How to check the status
Your application status can be checked by calling at 1-800-942-8210
Canceling credit card
To cancel a credit card, you are expected to contact the Merchant’s Tire by calling: 1-866-350-6855
To Activate Card
If you wish to activate your credit card, after it has been received, you can contact the credit card company by calling 1-866-350-6855
To make Payment
A client can order an auto-debit that enables the credit card company to automatically collect the bills from your checking or savings account