Support McNeese State University Alumni Association through the McNeese State University Credit Card. Cardholders enjoy bonus points while Affinity makes a percentage donation of every dollar spent to the McNeese State University Alumni Association.
McNeese State University credit card is an Affinity credit card. This credit card has no annual fee charge attached and cardholders get convenient mobile and online access to their accounts.
McNeese State University Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers 1.5% cash back on purchases like groceries, bills, entertainment, and dining out made using the card every day.
- Secondly, rewards can be redeemed for cash back, on gift cards, name-brand merchandise, travel including airfare, hotels, car rentals, and more.
- Thirdly, gain access to convenient mobile and online access, by viewing and redeeming rewards, make payments, view recent transactions and past statements, and also check your FICO® Score for FREE.
- Fourthly, cardholders get to support McNeese State University Alumni Association through a portion of every dollar they spend.
- No limit to the number of rewards a cardholder can earn
- Get a $100 bonus by spending $1,000 in the first three billing cycles.
How to Apply for the McNeese State University Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the application homepage
- Next, the applicant is required to fill in his/her contact information in the field provided. This includes; First name, MI, Last name, Physical address, Apt #, City, State, ZIP code, Home phone number, Email address, Verify Email address
- Next, is the Personal identification section, which requires the following; Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name
- Fourthly, the Housing Information section requires the following; Years at address, Housing status, Monthly housing payment
- Thereafter, proceed to the Financial Information section, which requires the following information; Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income
- Add an authorized user to your account, by providing their full name (First name, MI, Last name, Date of birth)
- Go through the credit card terms and conditions.
- Lastly, tap on continue to proceed.
Call: 337 475 5344 to gain access to a customer care agent
Call: 337 475 5344 to report a lost or stolen debit card during union business hours
For after-hours: Call: 1-800-500-1044.