Show your support for breast cancer research using the McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card. This card has a remarkably low rate. The McGrath Foundation raises money to fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities right across Australia and increase breast awareness in young Australians, with a particular emphasis on young women.
McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card is issued in conjunction with Community First Credit Union. Half of The McGrath Pink Visa CC’s $40 annual fee, is donated to the McGrath Foundation every year you keep the card.
McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, the card is a low-interest rate CC
- Secondly, cardholders can add additional cardholders
- Thirdly, there’s 8.99% p.a. on purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
- Half of The McGrath Pink Visa CC, annual fee ($20) goes to the McGrath Foundation, each year you keep the card.
- Decked with up to date security such as smart chip protection, payWave, Visa Zero Liability and Verified by Visa for online purchases
- Lastly, get access to your account through Internet Banking and Community First Smart Phone App.
McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $40
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $15000
- Late Payment Fee – $25
- Cash Advance Fee – $0
- Balance Transfer Fee – None
- Cash Advance Rate – 8.99% p.a.
- Balance Transfer Rate – 8.99% p.a.
- Purchase Rate – 8.99% p.a.
How to Apply for The McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card
- Firstly, at least 18 years of age
- Must have a regular income
- Should not be bankrupt
- An applicant should be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Applicants should not have defaulted on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest-free finance, or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Lastly, the applicant should have been in his/her current job longer than 6 months.
How To Apply
- Visit Official Webpage of McGrath Pink For Application Details
- You need to provide personal details like current and previous address, Phone number, Email address, Details of your income, Employment, Any assets (home, car, or savings), Debts (mortgages, loans, and CC) you currently have.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted.
How to Activate Card
- Login into your Internet Banking, and choose “Other” and “Card Activation” from the top menu
- You can alternatively activate, by calling at, 1300 13 22 77.
How to Recover Your PIN
To recover your PIN call at 1300 13 22 77, to discuss your circumstances.
How to Make Bill Payment
- To make your bill payment using BPAY, simply use the BPAY Biller code 118760 and the customer reference number provided on your CC statement.
- Alternatively make your bill payment via payroll deduction, Internet Banking transfer, Telephone Banking transfer, Deposit at any of McGrath Financial Services Stores, Periodical payment, or External credit transfer from another account held at another financial institution.
- Direct Debit
Set up a direct debit to have your service company, deduct the amount of your bill automatically paid directly from your McGrath Pink Visa CC.
McGrath Pink Visa Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 13 22 77, to gain access to a customer care agent.