MC1 Credit Card is the most accessible card from National Bank especially if you’ve never owned a credit card before and would like to build your credit history. This credit card comes with no annual fee and you can avoid interest charges by paying your balance in full each month. Check out the benefits of the card and fees; then go ahead and apply.
MC1 Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Secondly, offers cardholders a double manufacturer’s warranty, which gets items repaired or replaced for up to twice as long as.
- Thirdly, there’s 90-day purchase protection, which enables you to shop with peace of mind. Some of your purchases are protected against theft and damage
- Fourthly, MC1 Mastercard enables you to shop securely with Zero Liability fraud protection
- Get Gastronomical delights, and other exclusive perks, in the world’s top cities, with “Priceless Cities”.
MC1 Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchase Rate – 19.99%
- Cash Advance Rate – 22.99%
- Balance Transfer Rate – 22.99%
- Additional Cardholder Annual Fee – $0
- Minimum Credit Limit – $500.
How to Apply for MC1 Credit Card
- Intending applicants should be at the age of majority in the province or territory where they live.
- Should be a Canadian resident.
How to Apply
- Firstly, scroll to Banque Nationale du Canada application page
- Secondly, enter the following; Title, First name, Last name, Birthdate, Email, Confirm email, Social insurance (optional), Phone.
- Next, provide your Address details; Address, Residential status, Since?
- Thereafter tap on the “Continue” button to be directed further on what to do.
How to Activate MC1 Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired MCI Mastercard, call at 1 888 969-2273.
How to Login MC1 Credit Card
How to Recover MC1 Mastercard Password
To recover your forgotten password, enter the following information to get instructions;
- First, your email, Date of birth
- Which product do you have? (Debit card/ Credit card)
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card number
- Tap the “ I’m not a robot” box
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” button.
How to Make MC1 Mastercard Bill Payment
To make MCI Mastercard bill payment;
- Sign in to your online account
- Via the National Bank mobile app
- Choose a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment.
- Cardholders can also make payments by;
- At a Branch.
MC1 Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1 888 969-2273, to gain access to a customer care agent.