Maybank Manchester United Visa Card is a card specially crafted for Manchester United fans, a card for champions. Cardholders can visit www.manutd.com and shop for their favorite Manchester United player’s jersey or other items to earn 10x TreatsPoints. 5x Treatpoints are offered on groceries and another 5x Treatpoints each time Manchester United wins a Premier League match.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Card is issued by Maybank with FREE Annual Fee Waiver for life – No minimum transactions required. No conditions attached.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn a 10% Discount at Red Café, Old Trafford on food and drinks
- Secondly, cardholders enjoy automatic enrolment for E-statement. It means, you can view your monthly statement through email or Maybank2u.com
- Thirdly, get a 20% Discount on Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour, where you can explore the legacy of Manchester United at Old Trafford
- Maybank Manchester United Visa Card, has an annual fee waiver for life. This implies no minimum transactions needed, and no conditions attached
- Also, enjoy a 10% Discount on purchases at United Online Megastore & Outlet- This is not applicable for any sales item. Note: Not eligible, to use an additional 10% for Megastore Members as you use the credit card
- Offers Free MB Touch N Go Zing- This is an automatic reload card, which links to your Maybank Manchester United Card.
- There are 5X Treatspoints when Manchester United wins a Premier League Match. 5X TreatsPoints is applicable to all purchases on the day of the match, and there’s no additional bonus for petrol and grocery purchases. Winning results depends on UK Matchday
- Get 5X Treatspoints on groceries
- Lastly, enjoy 10X Treatspoints on United Direct Online Megastore at www.manutd.com
Maybank Manchester United Visa Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Minimum Annual Income – RM30,000.
- How to Apply for Maybank Manchester United Visa Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be a Malaysian, with a minimum annual income of RM30,000
- Secondly, if the applicant is an expatriate, he/she is required to have a minimum annual income of RM60,000
- Principal cardholders must be those between 21 to 65 years old
- Lastly, supplementary cardholders are to be between 18 years old to 65 years old.
How to Apply
- Go to the Maybank application portal
- On the webpage, tick the box provided to confirm whether or not you are an existing cardholder.
- If your answer is no, on the next page, you are to choose if you are a foreign national
- Next, choose your age bracket
- Next, choose where your income is from
- Key in your yearly income, by choosing from the options provided
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to enable Maybank to ascertain if you are eligible for this card.
How to Activate Card
To activate via SMS, type ACTV and send to 66628.
- Firstly, sign in to Maybank2u
- Secondly, choose the “Card Management button”
- Thirdly, choose the card to activate by tapping on the “Activate Now”.
To activate via phone, call at 03-7949 0708.
How to Login Maybank Manchester United Visa Card
How to Recover Password/ Username
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link
- Enter your Card/Access No.
- Enter your PIN
- Tap on the “Next” link to proceed further.
How to Make Bill Payment
Maybank Manchester United Visa Cards Customer Service Number
Call: 009 60 3-7844 3696, to gain access to a customer care agent.