Unlock your superpowers with Marvel Credit Card. Get a chance to win a trip to the premiere of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame in Los Angeles, CA. Apply for the Marvel Mastercard between March 1 – 31, 2019 and you’ll be automatically entered in the Marvel Mastercard Application Sweepstakes.
The Marvel Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Cardholders enjoy 3% Cashback on Dining, Select Entertainment, Online at Marvel.com and Marvel’s Official Merchandise Booths. Plus 1% Cashback on all other Mastercard purchases. Cashback will be paid as a statement credit.
Marvel Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders stand a chance to win a trip to the premiere of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame.
- Secondly, if you apply for the Marvel Credit Card, between March 1-31, 2019, you’ll be instantly entered into the Marvel MasterCard Application Sweepstakes.
- Thirdly, offers 3% cash back on dining, select entertainment, online at Marvel.com and Marvel’s Official Merchandise Booths.
- Fourthly, you can earn also 1% cashback on all. Mastercard purchases
- Charges no annual fee
- Also, enjoy a $25 statement credit, after your first purchase with your new Marvel MasterCard
- There’s 10% off Merchandise purchases at MarvelShop.com everyday
- Get free shipping offers on MarvelShop.com during certain times of the year
- Revel special discounts on Marvel Unlimited or Marvel digital comics.
- 20% off Tickets, to Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., when paying with the MasterCard at box office
- Lastly, take advantage of the 10% off Merchandise, purchased at Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
Marvel Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Purchase APR Rate – 15.74%, 20.74% or 25.74% based on your creditworthiness.
- Cash Advance APR – 29.99%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $37
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – $10 or 5%, whichever is greater.
How to Apply for Marvel Credit Card
- Visit the Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
How to Activate Marvel Credit Card
You can activate your card, by calling the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
How to Login Marvel Credit Card
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Visit the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
How to Recover Password
- Go to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and your Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
How to Make Marvel Card Bill Payment
- You have the option of setting up an Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
- Pay your bill by phone, by calling 866-612-2207
Make your payment by mail via this address;
PO Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061.
Marvel Customer Service Number
Call: 866-612-2207, for general information and enquiries on Marvel Credit Card.