RevMarriott Rewards Premier Credit Card is one of the top hotel cards out there. If you’re looking for a hotel loyalty program with a large collection of hotels to choose from, you will love this Card.
Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card offers free hotel nights once a year, automatic elite status, and access to three loyalty programs- Marriott Rewards, Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest programs- for the price of one. It is ideal for travelers who stay at hotels often.
Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card Bonus Points
- Firstly, earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on Marriott Rewards Premier credit card purchases in your first three months from your account opening with your Marriott Rewards Premier credit card.
- Secondly, you also earn 7,500 bonus points, when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
This bonus is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- Thirdly, get 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies & restaurants.
- Fourthly, an additional for every $1 you spend on all other purchases and your points don’t expire as long as you make a purchase on your credit card every 24 months.
- Get 5 points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards® and SPG® hotels
- Receive a Free Night Stay at a category 1-5 hotel each year after your account anniversary
- No foreign transaction fees
- Also, earn 1 Elite Credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases.
- Lastly, earn 15 credits toward Elite status every year after the account anniversary
Additional Benefits of Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Get a matching elite status by linking your Marriott Rewards Premier credit cards account with your Starwood and Ritz-Carlton accounts you get a matching elite status.
- Transfer points by trading 3 points from the Marriott or Ritz-Carlton programs for 1 point from SPG, or vice versa. Trading 1 SPG point for 3 Marriott points would generally be more valuable than trading 3 Marriott points for 1 SPG point.
16.99%-23.99% variable APR
How to Apply for the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Visit the Chase secure website and click “Apply Now” to start your application
- Fill in the following information;
Complete mailing address
Marriott Rewards Number (if applicable)
- Choose the types of account you own and enter the following financial information where applicable.
Type of residence
Monthly housing payment
Gross annual income
Source of income
- Type in the following information in the fields provided
Primary phone number
Alternate phone number
Date of birth
Mother’s maiden name
- Click “Next”
- Fill out the necessary user information of any additional cardholders if you would like to add any to your application
- Lastly, review the Terms and Conditions associated with the application. Click “Submit”.