Lumber Liquidators Credit Card is designed for Lumber Liquidators customers who will like to get more value for their transactions. Cardholders get to save a lot as this card charges no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Cardholders also get access to consumer safety and protection tips.
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. On the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card offers consumer safety tips
- Charges low interest of $2
- Offers consumer protection tips
- Limited late payment fees of $37 apply
- $0 foreign transaction fee charge
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR – None required
- Normal APR Rate –29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Lumber Liquidators Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Lumber Liquidators Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- Applicants must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Lumber Liquidators.
- Locate the enrollment form at the center of the page
- Complete the personal details section with the following details; Full name, Mailing address, Apt number, City, State, Email address and phone numbers, Date of birth. Social security number, Drivers license detail, Monthly income, housing status, a Delivery method for the delivery statement
- Review the terms and conditions mentioned on the end page.
- Finally, tap the “Accept and Submit” button to complete the enrollment process.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status can call the bank at 866-396-8254 and provide your enrollment reference number to get the status report.
For Cancellation Credit Card
To cancel or close a credit card account, cardholders will have to call at866-396-8254
How To Activate Card
- For customers who have a new card and wants to activate it, go to the login page and tap the “Register” link situated below the sentence “Customer Center Login”
- Once on the web page, complete the details in the required fields; Account number, Social security number, Date of birth
- Then, tap the “Next” button mentioned below and proceed to the next page to ensure your privacy and security.
- Finally, submit your details to fill in the card sign-up.
Call: 866-396-8254 or 1-800-815-4051.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest