Lumber Liquidators Credit Card is designed for Lumber Liquidators customers who will like to get more value for their transactions. Cardholders get to save a lot as this card charges no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Cardholders also get access to consumer safety and protection tips.
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card offers consumer safety tips
- Charges low interest of $2
- Offers consumer protection tips
- Limited late payment fees of $37 apply
- $0 foreign transaction fee charge
Lumber Liquidators Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR – None required
- Normal APR Rate –29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Lumber Liquidators Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Lumber Liquidators Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- Applicants must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Lumber Liquidators.
- Locate the enrollment form at the center of the page
- Complete the personal details section with the following details; Full name, Mailing address, Apt number, City, State, Email address and phone numbers, Date of birth. Social security number, Drivers license detail, Monthly income, housing status, a Delivery method for the delivery statement
- Review the terms and conditions mentioned on the end page.
- Finally, tap the “Accept and Submit” button to complete the enrollment process.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status can call the bank at 866-396-8254 and provide your enrollment reference number to get the status report.
For Cancellation Credit Card
How To Activate Card
- For customers who have a new card and wants to activate it, go to the login page and tap the “Register” link situated below the sentence “Customer Center Login”
- Once on the web page, complete the details in the required fields; Account number, Social security number, Date of birth
- Then, tap the “Next” button mentioned below and proceed to the next page to ensure your privacy and security.
- Finally, submit your details to fill in the card sign-up.
Call: 866-396-8254 or 1-800-815-4051.