Apply for a Lovesac credit card and take advantage of special financing options. Be the first to know about days of sales and new arrivals while enjoying special offers all through the year. This card can be used at Lovesac stores to make your purchases much more rewarding.
Lovesac Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with no annual fee attached.
Lovesac Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders receive advance notice of sales & special offers
- Get early access to all new seasonal looks
- This card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Offers online account management and bill payment
- Gives access to special financing options
- Standard variable APR of 27.24%, depending on the prime rate, Minimum interest is $2.00 per credit plan.
Lovesac Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Lovesac Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply and get approved for the Lovesac credit card;
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be a U.S. resident with a valid SSN
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the enrollment page of the credit card site and tap the “Apply Now” button to begin the enrollment process.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to the next page where you have to fill out the empty spaces provided on the page.
- After filling out these details, you will have to specify whether you’re applying by yourself or with someone else. Details needed include; Initial purchase, if you know what the amount is, Name (first and last), Mailing address, Zip code, Primary phone number, Email address (enter it twice), SSN, Date of birth, Housing status, Monthly net income from all sources.
- Choose a statement delivery method. Options apply for either paperless statements or electronics statements
- Next, you can opt-in for a debt-cancellation plan (up to $10,000) in the event of the following occurring: Leave of absence, Nursing homestay, Disability, Loss of life, and more
- Finally, you will have to go through the insurance policy which will be useful during any personal emergency.
- Tap “Continue” at the end to complete the enrollment process.
How to Check Status
To check status applicants can call the bank at 1-888-636-1223 and provide your application reference number to get your status report.
To Cancel Credit Card
Call the Synchrony Bank customer service at 1-800-333-1076 to close or cancel the credit card account.
Call: 1-888-636-1223 to gain access to a customer care agent.