Enjoy savings and benefits starting with your first purchase on Lord And Taylor Credit Card. This card enhances your shopping experience at Lord and Taylor stores with special access to in-store events and birthday coupons.
Lord And Taylor Credit Card is issued by Capital One Bank with no annual fee charge attached. On the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
Lord And Taylor Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Cardholders get a 20% birthday coupon on shopping at the Lord and Taylor on their birthday month.
- Offers advanced online portal that enables users to receive and view their account statements.
- Receipt fee returns
- Cardholders get special access at in-store events.
Lord And Taylor Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 25.74
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – $0
How to Apply for the Lord And Taylor Credit Cards
To apply for and get approved for the Lord And Taylor Credit Cards, the applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is required that an applicant should have a government-issued photo ID
- Must have a social security number
- Applicants should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Lord And Taylor Credit Card. Go through the Lord And Taylor Awards Cardholder Benefits.
- Fill in the personal detail section with the following details; First name, Middle name, Email address, House address, Primary Phone, Date of birth, Social security number
- Next is the Financial detail section of the form, fill in the following details; Select whether you own or rent a house, Monthly home payment, Total annual income.
- Finally, tap the “Continue” button to proceed with the enrollment process.
- Go through your application and tap the “Submit button” to submit the application.
How to Check Status
Contact customer service at 1-877-338-3048 and thereafter provide your sign up reference number.
You can check your enrollment status with the following data; Email address, Sign up a number, or Social security number.
To Cancel Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to close their credit card account should call customer service using the details stated below.
To Activate Card
Once your card has been received in the mail, you can activate it by calling at 1-800-298-4240. You will then be asked to provide your card details.