Loveloft offers customers the chance to get 5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent in-store or online at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey, LOFT Outlet or Ann Taylor Factory Store through the Loft Credit Card. Points can be redeemed for cash back and cardholders get to enjoy discounts and special offers all through the year.
Loft Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be used at Loftm.com or Ann Taylor.
Loft Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders receive 15% off when they open and use their Loft credit card at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor, anntaylor.com, LOFT Outlet, and Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- Secondly, get 5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent in-store or online at LOFT, Ann Taylor, Lou & Grey, LOFT Outlet, or Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- Thirdly, you’ll earn a $20 Rewards Card for every 2,000 points they you earn
- Fourthly, enjoy $15 off for your birthday every year
- Lastly, this card also offers 15% off the first Tuesday of every month, combinable with all in-store promotions and offers.
Loft Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 25. 24
- Cash Advance APR – 25.24 (APR is variable)
- Cash Advance Fee –3% (min $10)
How to Apply for the Loft Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Loft credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must have a valid U.S. Social security number
- Should be a U.S. resident
- The applicant is also required to have a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses)
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage and tap the “ Apply” button.
- Thereafter, you will be guided to the next page where you will have to provide the needed details which include; Name, Date of birth, Social security number, House number, Street name, Apartment (Opt), City, State, Zip code, Home phone, Work phone, Email address.
- Finally, review the terms and conditions and agree to them, by tapping the “I Agree” box and tap “Continue”.
How to Check Status
Applicants who are willing to know their application status will have to contact the bank at 1-866-907-5612 and provide your application reference number to get your status details.
To Cancel Credit Card
Applicants who wish to cancel their card or close their account can do so by calling the customer service at 1-866-907-5612or can visit the bank and ask for account closure.