Lilly card activation is the key to faster transactions with security. With an activated Lilly card, cardholders enjoy flexible services from their card, with great offers like discounts, gifts, cashback offers, Credit points, etc. The only way to enjoy all these is to activate your card. Just follow the steps below to activate your card;
Lilly Card Activation How to Activate Lilly Card
Activating your card is the first thing to do after receiving your Lilly card. Take advantage of the offers and activate your card to start enjoying them. Follow the steps below to activate your card by using any convenient method;
Lilly Card Activation Online
- Firstly, go to the official Activation website to activate your card
- Secondly, on opening the site, you will see three questions that are to be answered.
- Thirdly, in all three questions, tick the “yes” option.
- Fourthly, enter the RxGroup number printed on the front of your card which is 9 digits long.
- Next, enter the RxID number printed on the front of your card which is 12 digits long.
- Also, after entering all the details, click “Submit”.
- After clicking “Submit”, enter any other details if asked.
- Then your Lilly Card will be activated in no time.
- You will be notified by Lilly regarding your successful activation.
- Lastly, Note:- If you face any difficulties during activation of the Lilly card then you can contact Customer Service by calling the number listed on your Savings Card. The Lilly card activation phone number is 1-866-923-1953 where users are allowed to activate the card through phone services.
Lilly Card Activations Requirements
- Firstly, you should have Lilly Savings Cards in your hand while performing the activations process. Because you are required to enter the details mentioned on your cards.
- Secondly, you should be a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Thirdly, you should be 18 years of age or older.
Lilly Card Activation Cautions
- If you have not done any attempt to activate Lilly Card then immediately contact Customer Service by calling the number mentioned on your card.
- Never share the RxGroup number and the RxID number printed on the front of your card through phone, SMS, or e-mail.