L’earn Visa Card is an accelerated moneyback rewards card designed for students. Cardholder gets up to 1% money back reward. The more you use your card, the more you’ll get back in return. This card also provides a good way to build a good credit rating; meanwhile, no credit history is needed to apply.
Learn Visa Card is issued by Scotiabank with a $0 annual fee. Cardholders can checkout online easier with Visa Checkout.
L’earn Visa Card Benefits
- Cardholders get up to a 1% Money-Back reward
- No annual fee charge on the card
- No credit history needed to apply
- Ideal for students
- Grants you access to spend wisely and earn valuable rewards
- Take advantage of Learn Visa Card offers, and build a good credit rating
- Compatible with Visa payWave™, just wave your card, and go
- Also eligible for Apple Pay & Android Pay
- Checkout easily online with Visa Checkout
- Save in car rentals with discounts of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations globally
- Get your Learn VISA account, linked to your ScotiaCard®, and use Telescotia® Telephone Banking and Scotia Online® Financial Services for VISA account information.
- Get added protection for your finances, from life’s unforeseen events, like disability, job loss, strike or lockout, critical illness, or loss of life
- Gives cardholders flexibility of receiving Scotia Credit Card Cheques, for added convenience. Easily get cash advances.
L’earn Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0.00
- Interest Rates – 19.99% / 22.99%
- Credit Limit – $500.00 (Minimum)
- Grace Period – 21 days
How to Apply for L’earn Visa Card
- Firstly, visit the Official Application Page
- Secondly, fill in Title, First name, Initial, and Last name
- Thirdly, key in your Date of birth, Home phone number, Mobile phone number and Address
- Next enter, Mother’s maiden name, Canadian Visa / Landing Document Number
- Also, your date of arrival in Canada
- Next, enter your email address, and Confirm your email address
- State the language
- Key in your Household language, most commonly spoken
- State if you’d be using this account on behalf of another party, other than the applicant
- Answer the question, “ Have you declared bankruptcy in the past 7 years?
- This next stage requires your school information. This information includes;
- School name
- Program start date
- Expected graduation date
- Lastly, click on the “Next” link, to move into the second step of the application process.
How to Activate L’earn™ Visa Card
To activate your newly acquired L’earn™ Visa card,
- Firstly, scroll to the Scotia Bank activation page
- Secondly, enter your card number
- Thirdly, tap on the “Continue” link
- Lastly, you can alternatively call at 1-866-583-6289, 1-800-806-8600 to get your card activated.
How to Login L’earn™ Visa Card
To login L’earn™ Visa card;
- Firstly, scroll to the Scotia Bank login page
- Enter your Username or Card Number and Password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
How to Make L’earn™ Visa Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your online account
- Choose the “Bill Pay” button
- Choose “Go to Bill Pay”.
- Go through with the instructions given, in the Pay to/Pay from tab, to successfully make your bill payment.
Scotia L’earn Visa Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1 (800) 747-3208, to gain access to a customer care agent.