With the League Platinum Credit Card, explore benefits like never before every time you shop. Unlock a range of reward options to choose from, fuel surcharge waiver, priority assistance, lost or stolen fraud cover, and much more. The Premier Reward Points offer up to 8X reward points on every Rs. 150 spent across all spending done on your Kotak League Credit Card.
League Platinum credit card is issued by Kotak Bank. Points can be redeemed for Airline tickets/ Merchandise/ Mobile recharge. Reward Points have to be converted to EasyPoints.
League Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers Rs. 75,000/- against fraudulent usage up to 7 days pre-reporting
- Secondly, cardholders earn up to 8X reward points on every Rs. 150 spent
- Thirdly, get 2 lacs & above – 8X on all categories
- Fourthly, earn up to 2Lakhs: 8X on special categories, and 4X on other categories
- Next, get 4 free PVR tickets OR 10,000 reward points, as you spend Rs. 1, 25, 000 every 6 months.
- Also, redeem your acquired points, against Airline tickets/ Merchandise/ Mobile recharge. Reward Points have to be converted to EasyPoints
- 5 Reward Points = 1 Easy Point
- There’s a Joining Gift – Movie Voucher worth Rs. 3500/year
- Lastly, cardholders also get a maximum railway surcharge waiver of Rs. 500/year.
League Platinum Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – Rs. 499
- Joining Fee – None Charged
- Addon Card Fee – None
- Interest Charged on Outstanding Balances – 3.50% (Annualized 42%)
- ATM Withdrawal Fee – Rs. 300
- Late Payment Charges – Rs. 100 for statement o/s less than or equal to Rs. 500. Rs. 500 for statement o/s between Rs. 500.01 to Rs. 10, 000. Rs. 700 for statement o/s greater than Rs. 10,000.
- Over Limit Charge – Rs.500
- Cheque Bounce Charge – Rs. 500.
How to Apply for League Platinum Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for a League Platinum credit card, applicants must note the following;
- The primary cardholder must be in the age bracket of 21 years to 65 years. Add-on cardholder should be at least 18 years
- Locations covered – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi ( including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Pune
- Income required; Rs.5 Lakhs and above per annum
- Intending applicant should be a resident of India.
How to Apply
- Navigate to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. application page
- Once you are on the application page, key in the following details; Name, Mobile Number, Email, City.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
How to Activate League Platinum Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired League Platinum credit cards;
- Scroll to www.Kotak.com
- Sign in to your net banking account using your credentials
- Scroll to the “Credit Cards” button and select the “Change PIN” option
- Key in your desired 6-digit chip credit card PIN, and tap on the “Submit” option
- Once you successfully generate your new credit card PIN, you’ll get a confirmation SMS to your registered phone number by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How to Login League Platinum Credit Cards
To login, and get access to your account,
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Main page
- Key in your CRN / Customer ID or Nickname
- Key in your Password
- Click on the “Secure Login” link.
How to Recover CRN/Customer ID or Password
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank Main page
- Key in your existing CIF/Customer ID
- Verify Code
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Firstly, scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Main page
- Secondly, key in your CRN/Customer ID
- Thirdly, key in your password
- Enter the text shown to you above
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button.
How to Make League Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
- Firstly, scroll to Kotak bill desk
- Secondly, enter your Kotak CARD No (16 digits)
- Thirdly, re-enter Kotak CARD No.
- Fourthly, enter your Email
- Contact Number
- Key in the Payment Amount (Rs)
- Lastly, pay From (Select Your Bank).
League Platinum Credit Card Customer Service
Call: 1860-266-2666 or, 1860-266-0811, to gain access to a customer care agent.