Earn Privilege Points every time you shop with Laura Ashley Credit Card plus receive £10 worth of privilege points on account opening. Cardholders are also offered 0% interest for 3 months on all purchases from account opening. As long as you only use your card for purchases and pay the full balance on time every month, you can get up to 56 days of interest-free credit subsequently.
Laura Ashley’s credit card is issued by NewDay Ltd with exclusive cardholder offers in your statements. This card can be used at Laura Ashley and everywhere else MasterCard is accepted.
Laura Ashley Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get 1000 bonus privilege points, once they make their first Laura Ashley credit card purchase.
- Offers cardholders 2 privilege points per £1, spent in Laura Ashley, using, Laura Ashley’s credit card.
- Get 1 privilege point per £2, as you spend outside Laura Ashley, and anywhere else the Mastercard logo is found.
- Also, cardholders are offered an exclusive cardholder voucher, booklet in their first Laura Ashley statement.
- All the privilege points cardholders earn are converted into reward vouchers, which are sent out quarterly.
- Get access to complimentary copies of new season catalogs, in-store (subject to availability)
- Get access to special cardholder invitations, bonus point events, sale previews, and discount offers.
Laura Ashley Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Representative APR – 21.9% (Variable)
- Balance Transfer – Allowed
- Late Payment Fee – £12
- Inactivity Fee – None
- Overlimit Fee – £12
How to Apply for Laura Ashley Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for Laura Ashley CC, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must have a current UK bank or building society account
- Must not already have a Laura Ashley card and take out an Aqua, Marbles, or Opus card (issued by NewDay) in the past 12 months.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent UK resident, and must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless the applicant is an HM Forces Personnel).
How to Apply
- Visit Laura Ashley credit cards application webpage.
- Key in the following details; Title, First name, Last name, Date of birth, Email address, Confirm email address
- Next, you are to key in the following details; Employment status, Gross annual income, another household gross annual income.
- Lastly, tap the “Check Now” box, to submit your application for approval.
How to Activate Laura Ashley Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired Laura Ashley CC, call at 0800 915 2205.
How to Login Laura Ashley Credit Cards
To login Laura Ashley credit cards;
- Scroll to Laura Ashley credit card login page
- Key in the following; Username and Password
- Tap on the “Log in” button.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the login page of Laura Ashley CC page
- Key in your last name, Date of birth, and Postcode.
- Fill in your cardholder details, which includes; Card number and expiry date
- Tap on “Next”, to proceed to the next step.
- Scroll to the login page of Laura Ashley credit card
- Key in your Last name, Date of birth, Postcode
- Next, you are to key in your card details. This includes the following; Card number and expiry.
- Tap on “Next”, to proceed further.
How to Make Laura Ashley Credit Card Bill Payment
You can make Laura Ashley CC bill payment by calling at 0333 220 2529.
Mail your payment by post, using the payment slip, that comes with your paper statement.
By Direct Debit
You can set up a direct debit, to enable the credit card company, get direct payments from your bank account to avoid missing a payment.
Laura Ashley Customer Service Number
Call: 0333 220 2529, to gain access to a customer service agent.