Turn everyday spending into the endless possibility of something special with Latitude Infinity Card. With one point for every dollar you spend, earn points that are never capped and never expire. You can use points for whatever you desire – experiences, gadgets, and gifts.
Latitude Infinity Card is issued by Latitude Financial Services. With unlimited points – one for every dollar you spend – You could earn 2100 points within 3 months, enough for an amazing David Jones Gift Card. Find out how to apply below and login to start enjoying rewards.
Latitude Infinity Card Benefits
- Firstly, the card comes linked to Latitude’s Infinity Rewards program.
- Secondly, cardholders can earn 1 point per $1 spent uncapped
- Thirdly, gives 55 days interest-free on purchases, as you pay your account balance in full by the due date on each statement
- Fourthly, take advantage of its contactless payments, and pay with convenience, and gain worldwide acceptance via the Visa payment network.
- Also, offers a variety of rewards on the Latitude Infinity Rewards website
- Lastly, there’s shopper’s protection insurance which covers the cost of loss or damage to eligible items purchased with your CC. You can also claim the difference in price, if an eligible item purchased by you, goes on sale at a reduced price within six months of when you paid for it.
Latitude Infinity Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $69
- Additional Card Holder Fee – $9
- Purchase Rate – 20.69% p.a.
- Cash Advance – $1.95 or 3%
- International Transaction Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – $20.
How to Apply for Latitude Infinity Card
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- It is expected that the applicant should have a good credit history.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Latitude Infinity Card application page
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Agree to the T & C of the card
- Next, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, relationship status, and Number of dependents, Australian driver’s license number
- Next, your contact details are required. They are; Email address, Mobile Number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number
- Thereafter, key in your residential address info; Residential address, How long have you lived there? Residential status
- Answer the question, “ Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking the “Yes or “No” tab
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card
- Click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
How to Check Latitude Infinity Card Application Status
To check the application status of the Latitude Infinity Card call at 1300 973 422.
How to Activate Latitude Infinity Cards
To activate your newly acquired Latitude Infinity Cards, call at 1300 973 422.
How to Login Latitude Infinity Cards
To login and gain access to your account;
- Scroll to the Latitude Infinity login page
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Latitude Infinity Card Username/Password
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Username” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number and your Credit limit
- Click on the “Retrieve Username” link.
- First, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password” link
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number, Username and Credit limit
- Finally, tap on the “Proceed” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Firstly, you can make payments electronically, via your bank’s phone or internet banking service.
- Secondly, customers can also use BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week.
You can also follow these steps to make your bill payments;
- Firstly, start by Quoting the Latitude Infinity Card Biller Code (31989)
- Enter your account number
- Lastly, key in the amount you want to pay.
Latitude Infinity Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 973 422 to gain access to a customer care agent.