Lanpass Credit Card offers a simple rewards system and bonus miles that can make your transactions at LAN Airlines or any other one-world airline more rewarding. This credit card is issued by a US bank with no annual fee for the first year.
Lanpass Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 15,000 Bonus Miles as they make use of their card for the first time.
- Secondly, offers 1 LANPASS mile for every $1 cardholders spend, regardless of the spending category
- Thirdly, get a 10% discount on LAN purchase (up to $500) once per year
- Fourthly, LANPASS miles or kilometers are redeemed for flights on LAN or OneWorld partners
- Also, there’s Travel &Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and Travel Accident Insurance for card purchases
- Lastly, Lanpass credit card rewards life loyal customers with an additional 2,000 bonus miles with each renewal.
Lanpass Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 Intro Annual Fee, for the first year then $45
- Purchase APR –12.99% – 22.99% Variable.
How to Apply for Lanpass Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the application home page to get started.
- Next, you will be required to fill in your personal information, in the fields provided. This includes; First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Answer the question, “Are you a citizen of another country”?, Country of permanent residence, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, Email address.
- Thirdly, this next section requires your housing information, this includes; Physical address, Suite/Unit#, City*, State*, Zip code, Time at address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Mail delivery address
- Thereafter, your income and employment information is needed. This includes; Employment status, Employer, Annual income, Source of annual income, Additional annual income, Expected monthly cash transactions, Expected, monthly international transaction
- Next, answer the question, “Are you interested in a balance transfer”
- Tick the appropriate box, if you want a “joint applicant”
- Next, tick the appropriate box, to “Add an authorized user.
- Also, go through the terms and conditions of the credit card, and if you consent,
- Lastly, tap the submit button, to submit your application for review.
Applicants can also call: 866-401-6046 to apply over the phone.