La-Z-Boy Credit Card can make your purchases at La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries easier. The card offers easy financing and flexible monthly payment options. Cardholders get access to 24X7 online account control services.
La-Z-Boy Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank with low credit requirements and no annual fee charge attached to it.
La-Z-Boy Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, this credit card offers cardholders continental low-interest fee
- Secondly, this card charges no annual fee charge for card usage
- Thirdly, 24X7 online account control services
- Fourthly, offers easy financing options at the La-Z-Boy Furniture Stores
- Finally, this credit card also offers flexible monthly payment options.
La-Z-Boy Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate –29.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the La-Z-Boy Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the La-Z-Boy credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- The customer should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Applicant must be a resident of the United States
- Must have a valid SSN
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the enrollment page, of the La-Z-Boy credit card.
- Secondly, fill in the initial purchase amount and then proceed to the enrollment form.
- Thirdly, fill in the following info in the enrollment detail section; First name, Last name, Mailing address, Number, City, State, Zip code, Primary phone, Date of birth, SSN, Cell phone, Business phone, Drivers license information, Expiration Date, Monthly net income from all sources, Housing information.
- Fourthly, choose a statement of delivery for your billing statement by checking one of the options underneath.
- Go through and agree to the card security debt cancellation program agreement by clicking the box below.
- Next, tap the “Yes” option if you wish to add a joint applicant and then scroll down to view the important information about rates and charges.
- Finally, tap on the “Accept & Submit” button located at the bottom right of the enrollment form.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should contact the customer service at 1-866-226-5638 and then provide their enrollment reference number.
For Credit Card Cancellation
Those who wish to close their credit card account must call the customer service using the phone number 1-866-226-5638
To Activate Card
To activate your card, call customer service at 1-866-226-5638