Kmart Credit Card gives cardholders access to discounts and special financing options thereby increasing their buying power. No foreign transaction fee is attached to this card so you can carry it with you everywhere you go.
The Kmart Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank with a $0 annual fee charge, 12 months special financing, and free shipping to any address in the United States. It can be used at Sears & Kmart stores to get access to a variety of benefits.
Kmart Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders gain 5% off on procurements
- 3% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations and grocery stores & restaurants on the first $10,000 of combined gas, grocery, and restaurant purchases
- 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears & Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases.
- This card has no annual fee charge attached to it
- Enjoy 12 months of special financing with Kmart Credit Card
- Charges no overseas transaction fee
- The Kmart Credit Card offers free shipping to any address in the United States
Kmart Credit Card Fees /Rates
- Annual Fee– None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – Varies from 25.49
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 27.40
- Cash Advance APR Fee – 5% (min $5)
How to Apply for the Kmart Credit Cards
To apply and get approved for the Kmart Credit Cards, the applicant must meet the following criteria;
- First, the applicant must have a government-issued photo ID
- Secondly, must have a valid Social security number
- Thirdly, the applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application homepage of Kmart. Navigate down and locate the “Apply & Use Today” tab at the left corner of the web page.
- Secondly, sign in to your online account with your email address and password, thereafter you will be navigated to a new web page that displays the signup form.
- Thirdly, fill in the signup form with the following details; Name, Email address, Street address, Apt/Suite (optional), City, State, Zip code, Phone, Financial details, ID, Date of birth.
- Fourthly, go through the terms and details and then check the boxes below if you agree to the terms and conditions provided above.
- Finally, tap the “Submit Application” button. If your application is reviewed and approved, a confirmation message will be sent to you
For Technical Assistance Call: 1-800-815-7701.
Report a Lost or Stolen Card Call: 1-800-819-9000.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest