Justice FCU Student Visa Card is offered to members of Justice Federal Credit Union to make life easier for them. Students can take advantage of 0% intro on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances while building their credit history. The benefits of a lifetime come with being a member of JFCU. Apply online now.
Justice FCU Student Visa Card Benefits
- First, cardholders enjoy 0% APR for the first 6 months of introductory Rate on purchases, balance transfers, Cash advances
- Secondly, 16.90% non-variable APR after introductory rate.
- Thirdly, no Annual fee, No balance transfer fee
- Fourthly, cardholders earn exceptional rewards redeemable for travel, airfare, name-brand merchandise, and more
- Credit limits of $250 – $10,000 with approval of parents, or guardians co-application.
- Cash advances from any PLUS® or VISA Network ATM
- Worldwide acceptance
- Emergency Card Replacement, Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Warranty Manager
- Visa Zero Liability policy
- Verified by Visa Advanced security from your online purchases
- Lost /stolen Card Reporting, Roadside Dispatch
- Finally, travel Accident Insurance (covering up to $100, 000)
and Visa Zero Liability Fraud Protection.
Justice FCU Student Visa Card Rates And Fees
- APR for Purchases – 0% intro APR for 6 months, After that, APR will be 11.24%
- APR for Cash Advances – 0%
- Penalty APR and when it applies – None
- Paying interest – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – None
- Annual fee – None
- Balance Transfer – None
- Cash Advances fee – 2%
- Foreign transactions fee – 1%
- Late Payment fee – $27
- Over-the-credit Limit – None
- Returned Payment fee – $27.
Student Visa Rewards Credit Card JFCU Application Requirements
- First, the applicants must have a Government-issued ID,
- Secondly, Driver’s license,
- State ID or Passport
- U. S. Social Security Number
- Lastly, the applicant must be a member of the Department of Justice, Homeland Security, US court employee or Law enforcement organization, National Native American Law Enforcement Associations.
How To Apply For Justice FCU Student Visa Card
- Firstly, to Apply for Justice FCU Student Visa Credit Card, visit the Credit Union website at https://www.jfcu.org
- Secondly, click on the “Apply Now” button
Scroll down to the button of the page to ‘Apply for Loan and credit ‘ and click on “Apply online”
- Thirdly, choose the Credit Card tab and click on the” Apply Now” link on the Visa Rewards box
- On the new page, either login or proceed as a guest. Then, key in your Full name, Address, Date of Birth and Social Security Number, and other relevant information
- Next, click on the “*Continue “ button.
- Or call on 800-550-5328 to apply via Phone
- Lastly, visit the nearest branch close to you.
How To Check Application Status Of Justice FCU Student Visa Cards
To Check for your Justice FCU Student Visa Card Application Status call at 800-550-5328.
How To Activate Your Justice FCU Student Visa Cards
- To activate your new Justice FCU Student Visa Rewards Cards for usage call at 800-550-5328 or
- Once the credit card arrives, it can be activated by logging in to an online banking account
- Make your payment via mail or phone with a service fee of $5
- Set up autopay by avoiding unnecessary fees and interest rates set up automatic withdrawal for your monthly bill payment.
How To Login To Justice Justice FCU Student Visa Card
- On the Home page at Justice FCU Student Visa Rewards
- By the right-hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Sign In” widget
- Key in Username and Password
- Then, click on the “Log In” button
How To Recover Justice FCU Student Visa Card Username And password
- On the Log in section,
- Click on, ‘Forget Your Username/password ‘ link
- Next page, Account Number, Social security number, date of birth, password
- Then click on the ‘ start ‘ button.
Report Stolen And Lost Card
To report lost or Credit Card stolen simply call 866-820-3036 or 800-550-5328.
How To Make Bill Payment With Justice FCU Student Visa Card
Cardholders can make bill payments through;
- Justice Federal Credit Union
P. O. Box 71050
Charlotte, NC 28272- 1050.
- By Phone
866-820-3036 ($5.00 service fee)
- Sign in to Online Banking and Select Credit Card Online beneath your credit card in Account Summary
- Key in the amount you are paying, then select the account you wish to make payments from, and the credit card you wish to make payments.
- Add optional comments for your own reference and click next
- Confirm your information is correct, and click on the “Confirm payment “ button.
JFCU Customer Service Center Number
For any enquiries contact the member service Representative at 800-550-5328.