Apply online for Justice Credit Card and receive 15% off your first in-store or online purchase with a coupon. Offers are subject to credit approval. Cardholders enjoy a 5% discount and free shipping every day amongst other special sales and promotional offers.
Justice Credit Card is issued by Capital One Bank with no annual fee, and no yearly charges attached to it. On the whole, it has good credit requirements. A justice credit card can be used at Justice Stores.
Justice Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can save an extra 5% off every day when they use their justice credit card
- The credit card company offers two one-time 15% discounts off all purchases; one at the time of enrollment and another at the time of your next online or in-store purchase after application. Apart from this, there are no other discounts or rewards currently offered to cardholders.
- Cardholders enjoy free shipping every day
- Invitations to brand events
- Bonus savings
- Early access to special sales and promotions
- Conveniently manage your Justice Credit Card account online
- Add authorized users to your account at no additional cost
Justice Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Justice Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the card application page through this link. Review the benefits of the card as well as the terms and conditions.
- Next, you will be navigated to the enrollment page where they have to first put in your personal details; Name, Email address, Home address, Apartment number, Phone number, Social security number, Date of birth.
- Thirdly, fill in your financial details, this includes; Employment status, Specify whether you rent or own a home, Monthly home payment.
- Fourthly, tap “Continue” to proceed with the enrollment process.
How to Check Status
Applicants who wish to check their status at the bank can do soby calling at1-888-774-8658 and then put in your enrollment reference number to get your status report
To Cancel Credit Card
Call the customer service at 1-888-774-8658 or visit the bank and ask them to close your account
Call: 1-888-774-8658 to gain access to a customer service agent
How To Activate Card
- Firstly, a cardholder will have to call the customer service at 1-888-774-8658 and talk to a customer care representative.
- Secondly, to register a new account, through the internet, you will have to tap on the “Register for Online Access” tab below the login section.
- Thirdly, you will be navigated to a new page where you have to fill in the credit account number or username. You will also need to enter Zip/Postal Code, ID type ( i.e. SSN or Social insurance number), and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Fourthly, tap “Find my Account”.