Credit Card companies seem to have a lot in stock for travelers and high spenders, but what if you don’t belong to any of these groups? Which Card is best for you? Check out what JetBlue Rewards Credit Card has to offer to those who travel less frequently, and low spenders.
JetBlue Rewards Credit Cards Offers
- Firstly, earn True Blue points for everyday use.
- Secondly, earn 2 True Blue points per $1 whenever the card is used to pay for groceries or when dining out. and 1 point per $1 everywhere else.
- Thirdly, the JetBlue Rewards Credit Card is a no annual fee credit card.
- Fourthly, making use of the card to pay for flights with co-branded airline results in earning 3 points per $1 on the ordinary JetBlue credit card. This is in addition to the 3-6 points per $1 you’d normally earn for booking a flight.
JetBlue Rewards Credit Cards Rates & Fees
- Signup Promo– 10,000 points
- Annual Fee – $0
- Anniversary Points – None
- APR– 12.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0%.
- 50% In-Flight Discount – Yes.
- First Checked Bag Free Benefit –No
- Earnings Rate – 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases.
- 2 points per $1 on grocery stores & restaurants
- 1 point everywhere else
- Credit Needed –Excellent/Good
Redeeming Rewards For JetBlue Awards Flights
JetBlue Rewards Credit Card points can be redeemed for round-trips flights beginning at 80,000 points and one-way flights starting at 4,000 points. This is done through the TrueBlue member website. Immediately you’re logged in, you’ll click on Manage My Points to pull up the redemption page. Points can generally be redeemed for awards travel on JetBlue, though a select number of other options exist. The other TrueBlue redemption options include magazine subscriptions as well as points redemption towards flights on Hawaiian Airlines.
JetBlue Rewards Credit Card TrueBlue Program
- Firstly, no blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Secondly, redeem for any seat any time on JetBlue operated flights.
- Thirdly, points awarded into your TrueBlue account do not expire.
- Fourthly, get to earn and share points together with family pooling.
Other Benefits of JetBlue Rewards Credit Card
- Firstly, 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails and food.
- Secondly, no foreign transaction fees
- Thirdly, chip-card technology.
- Fourthly, $0 Fraud Liability Protection: You’re completely protected against unauthorized use of your card.