Drive with confidence and get your car serviced anytime you like using the Jeep Credit Card. This MasterCard offers 3 points per $1 on qualifying dealer procurements, no annual fee, 3% overseas transaction fee, 0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles, and a $1.75 minimum interest.
Jeep Mastercard can be used at Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, and Fiat Service Stations to enjoy timely services and special offers. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements. Jeep Credit Card is issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated.
Jeep Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 3 points per $1 on qualifying dealer procurements
- Secondly, this credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Thirdly, cardholders can earn 0% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles
- Fourthly, $1.75 minimum interest applies
- Lastly, service contract with synthetic blend motor oil replacement up to 5 qts, oil filter, and 4-wheel tire rotations. Additional charges may apply. The customer is responsible for local tax, shop supplies fee, and disposal fees. Valid for most makes and models at participating dealers. Excludes diesel engines. The service advisor has details. Offer expires 12/31/18.
- Annual Fee –None charged
- Overseas transaction fee – 3%
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 17.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
Cash Advance Fee –N/A
How to Apply for the Jeep Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Jeep Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid SSN
- Lastly, the applicant must have a valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage and locate the “Apply Now” button
- Next, you will be directed to a new web page, that displays a list of the credit cards issued by First Bankcard. Tap the “Apply Now” button that is situated below the Jeep MasterCard
- Fill in the following info in the fields provided; First name, Last name, Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, and Email address.
- Complete the personal housing and financial data section with the following info; Date of birth, SSN, Mother’s maiden name, Years at current address, Choose housing status, Monthly housing payment, Current employer, Business phone number, Total annual income.
- Applicants who wish to add an authorized user should add the requested info underneath.
- Finally, review the balance transfer rate and tap “Continue”.
How to Cancel Credit Card
Cardholders who wish to close or cancel their credit card account should contact the customer service at 1-888-295-5540
How to Activate Your Credit Card
- Activate your account by logging into your online account
- Select “Activate Your Card” from the “Action Items” box or from the “Account Services” link on the left corner of the page. If your card has already been activated, you won’t see this option.
- For general information, call: 1-888-295-5540
- Report a lost or stolen card: 1-888-295-5540
- User ID/Password Help or Technical Assistance: 1-888-467-2217.