iTunes Gift Card gives you access to shop on iTunes store, Mac App Store, iBooks Store, and App store. You can also gift anyone with this card to give them purchasing power. A tap shows your iTunes Gift Card balance and opens a recipient’s access to enjoy 45 million songs and more. Appreciate people with the card that truly shows you care for them and let them enjoy the iTunes Gift Card benefits below;
iTunes Gift Card Offers
- Firstly, get Apple hardware and accessories with an iTunes gift card at any Apple Store, at Apple.com, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE.
- Secondly, select from a variety of designs and denominations to make it just the right gift
- Thirdly, a physical gift card with a personal message
- Fourthly, customers can also email a gift card with a personal message.
- Get apps, books, music, TV shows, etc.
- Cards are available in an all-new card design and a variety of denominations
- Cards can be used for anything on the App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store
- iTunes gift card recipients, enjoy 45 million songs and. New subscribers, get three months on Apple
- iTunes gift card can be used toward a three-month subscription on an Apple Music individual plan
- Finally, recipients, who subscribe, have unlimited access to exclusive playlists, personalized mixes, etc.
iTunes Gift Card Denominations | iTunes Gift Card Balance
iTunes Gift Cards are available in $5, $10, $15, $25, $50 and $100 denominations.
Where can I Use My iTunes GC?
iTunes GC can be used on any Apple device in the iTunes store.
What Can I Purchase with iTunes Gift Card
- iTunes gift cards can be used to buy software, music, and other similar downloadable products.
- Also, iTunes Gift Card, credit the iTunes account linked with your Apple ID, and can be used against in-app purchases.
iTunes Gift Card Deals
- iTunes gift card does not expire, but content codes do expire.
- Thus, if you’re trying to redeem a content code, you are to check the expiration date printed on the back of the card. And also know that check your iTunes Gift Card balance is easy.
iTunes Gift Card Balance | How to Check
To check your iTunes gift card balance, you are to sign in to your account.
To sign in;
- Scroll to Apple sign-in page
- Key in your Apple ID and Password.
Note, your Apple ID, is the email address, you use to sign in to iTunes, the App Store, as well as iCloud.
- Tap on “Sign In” and check your iTunes Gift Card balance.
Buying iTunes Gift Card via Your Web Browser
- First, launch your web browser
- Next, scroll to the iTunes Gift Cards by Email website
- Thirdly, tap on the design you need
Key in the amount you want on the gift card
- Fourthly, fill in the name of your recipient email address
- Also, key in the name of the sender and email address
- Next, write a personal message (optional)
- Tap “Add to bag”
- Tap “Check Out”
- Login in to your Apple ID. You can decide to check out as a guest
- Make sure all your billing information is accurate
- Next, key in your credit card security number
- Lastly, tap “Continue”
The gift card should show up in your friend’s inbox automatically in about four-eight hours, and you will get a confirmation email when they have been sent.
To get more information on iTunes gift card call at, 800-275-2273.