You are better covered with an ISIC card with discounts for full-time students and offers discounts for travel, insurance, and various goods. ISIC card is for your well-being and with ISIC card activation you enjoy all the benefits that come with your card. To activate the card, follow the steps below;
ISIC Card Activation | How to Activate ISIC Card
The main purpose of the ISIC Association is to improve intercultural understanding and increase educational opportunities. By using this card students will receive easiness and flexibility in their routine life. But the cardholders can only enjoy all these if their card is activated. ISIC (International Student Identity Card) Card activation procedure demands to share student’s personal details. Carefully follow the activation method below to activate your ISIC card;
ISIC Card Activation Via Online
ISIC Card Activations through the online option demands Internet access and share your information in order to Activate ISIC Cards. Follow the step by step process to activate your ISIC card;
- First of all, the cardholders need to visit its official website in order to get started in ISIC Card Activation.
- On the welcome page, you will find a form that demands to know your information.
- The users have to fill up all the details which demand.
- The user has to select the preferred card type by clicking on the suitable option.
- Then you have to share your card number in the blank space.
- Users also asked for the country detail, first name, last name, gender, birth date, Validity of the card, institution and email ID, etc.
- After that, it will demand to upload your card’s front side and backside.
- Then users should accept the conditions and click on the box.
- Verify the code and put it in the blank space.
- Note:- Once users submit their card activation, their information will be checked by the official team. The user will be notified about their card activation via the email they provide within a maximum of 2 working days.
- Finally, the users need to press the “Submit My Card Activation” button.