Earn 1% cashback on your eligible spend, up to $30 a month using ING Orange One Platinum Card. Enjoy low-interest rates and no ING international transaction fees for eligible customers when you ship overseas or online.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card is issued by ING Bank. You can receive complimentary international travel insurance when you are approved for a credit limit of $6,000 or more.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders can use installments to pay off large purchases over set terms of their choice at lower interest rates.
- Gives up to 45 days interest-free on purchases
- You can add an additional cardholder for $10/year
- Earn 1% cashback on your spending as you spend up to $30 a month. Conditions apply.
- Enjoy complimentary travel insurance
- Take advantage of the offer to waive the international ATM fee, and Foreign currency conversion fee if you meet the eligibility requirements.
ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $149 p.a.
- Cash Advance Fee – 3%
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $10 p.a.
- Late Payment Fee – $20
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 2.5%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $6,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $30,000
- Purchase Rate – 16.99% p.a.
- Cash Advance Rate – 16.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free on Purchases – Up to 45 days.
How to Apply for ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card
- You have to be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen with an Australian residential address
- Must have an active Orange Everyday bank account, or apply for one at the time of credit card account application.
- A good credit rating is required, and you must meet ING’s credit lending guidelines to get approval
- Earn at least $36,000 p.a.
- Have PAC payslips.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application webpage
- Key in the following personal details; Full name, DOB, Residential address, Email address, and Contact number
- Provide proof of identification, by providing your, Driver’s license number or another valid form of identification (such as your passport or Medicare number) You may be asked to also submit a copy of your ID for ING’s records.
- For the employment info, you are to provide the following; Your current role, Salary and your employer’s name, and Contact details.
- Lastly, for the financial info section, provide details of any other assets you have, such as savings or investments, as well as debts. Also include estimates of your everyday spending on essentials such as rent, transport, utilities, and other household spending.
How to Activate Card
To activate your credit card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Login ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the card’s login site
- Secondly, key in your User code / To Id No
- Thirdly, enter your PIN
- Fourthly, then tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover User Code/PIN
If you have forgotten your online banking user code/PIN, get it by calling at 0 850 222 0 600 Telephone Banking and dialing 2 and 2.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Make Bill Payment
- First, Log in to your online account
- Secondly, locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
Customer Service Number
Call: 0850 2220600, for general information and inquiries on ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card.