Tap into a whole new world of benefits with ING Orange One Credit Card. This card is not like the others. It gives you a low-interest rate, no annual fee, plus no ING international transaction fees when you ship overseas or online.
ING Orange One Credit Card is issued by ING Bank. Leave your wallet at home and pay the easy way with Apple Pay – they’re fast, secure, and convenient. Set up Apple Pay easily from the Wallet App on your Apple device to get started.
ING Orange One Credit Card Benefits
- Offers an ongoing $0 annual fee
- There’s a currency conversion fee for the rebate
- You can pay off a large purchase or group of purchases over a time frame of your choice with an installment plan
- Enjoy up to 45 days Interest-free on purchases when you pay the “Amount Due” on each statement by the due date listed.
- This card is compatible with Apple Pay, which enables you to use your iPhone in making contactless payments at the checkout
- ATM fee rebate.
ING Orange One Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 p.a.
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 11.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 45 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 11.99% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,000
- Maximum Credit Limit – $30,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)
- Late Payment Fee – $20
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $10
- Cash Advance Fee – $3 or 3%.
How to Apply for ING Orange One Credit Card
- To be eligible, you must have an active Orange Everyday bank account or apply for one at the time of credit card account application.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen with an Australian residential address
- A good credit rating is required, and you must meet ING’s credit lending guidelines to get approval
- Earn at least $36,000 p.a.
- Have PAC payslips.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application webpage
- Tap on “start application”
- Key in the following personal details; Full name, DOB, Residential address, Email address, and Contact number
- Provide proof of identification, by providing your, Driver’s license number or another valid form of identification (such as your passport or Medicare number) You may be asked to also submit a copy of your ID for ING’s records.
- For the employment info, you are to provide the following; Your current role, Salary and your employer’s name, and Contact details.
- Lastly, for the financial info section, you are to provide details of any other assets you have, such as savings or investments, as well as debts. You are to also include estimates of your everyday spending on essentials such as rent, transport, utilities, and another household spending.
How to Activate ING Orange One Credit Card
To activate your credit card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Login ING Orange One Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the card’s login site
- Secondly, key in your User code / To Id No
- Thirdly, enter your PIN
- Fourthly, then tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover User Code/PIN
If you have forgotten your online banking user code/PIN, get it by calling at 0 850 222 0 600 Telephone Banking and dialing 2 and 2.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 0850 2220600.
How to Make Card Bill Payment
- Firstly, log in to your online account
- Secondly, locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Thirdly, choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
ING Customer Service Number
Call: 0850 2220600, for general information and inquiries on ING Orange One Credit Card.